Code of Conduct

Question Obtaining the full range of Creed men samples in a small village in the UK...

Is that possible? I mean I don't have access to any store that could get them for me and I live in a pretty isolated area right now. I contacted Creed and they recommended a company which sends samples but it costs £3 PER SAMPLE! Any idea how I could get the complete men's range or at least the best ones for men sampled and sent to me without having to pay a fortune? Thanks!

Default Re: Obtaining the full range of Creed men samples in a small village in the UK...

GBP 3 per sample is not exorbitant, in my opinion. Original Creed samples are quite generous in size which enables you to try them multiple times to evaluate them. You needn't necessarily get the entire line samples. Instead do some research on the board and try to narrow down your choices. Good luck.

Default Re: Obtaining the full range of Creed men samples in a small village in the UK...

Still, if I decided to test say ten, that would cost me £30 plus postage! I managed to get free samples from Penhaligon's and Floris but when I contact Creed... Well, they only send free stuff to corporations I think.
    Last edited by Esquire; 18th May 2010 at 06:04 AM.

Pretty cheap. Ten (original samples) are almost a small bottle of perfume. A bargain.

Good things in life don't come free.

The samples which I got from Penhaligon's or Floris were certainly not a small bottle, they were pretty small and that was all I needed. I don't need huge samples!

I think you're trying to persuade the wrong audience. Tell Creed about your experiences with Penhaligon's and Floris.

The house's products are expensive.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Sorry for being (presumably) too obscure. One sample is not a small bottle. Ten ([original Creed samples] put together) certainly are. Quantity-wise. With the added benefit of a fantastic variety. ~L30 for that? I repeat myself, a bargain.

If I were you I would postpone discovering Creed's for later. Many of them are not young people's fragrances, and they will also spoil one's taste for many other deserving brands which hitherto seemed decent.

Money is not an issue (Well, not to buy the actual product! BUT to BUY SAMPLES, gnnnnnnnrrrr....) As for discovering Creed now, well, I really do not have a "college" taste, after all I wear Floris 127 during daytime now...
    Last edited by Esquire; 18th May 2010 at 07:15 AM.

Well would it not work out cheaper to actually buy a train ticket and go to Les Senteurs and sniff in person?
    DONNA

Perhaps it would, but right now I am away from any train station or car. No, I am not in the Amazonian jungle, I am in Wales!

" I contacted Creed and they recommended a company which sends samples but it costs £3 PER SAMPLE! "

Where did Creed refer you? I'll pay the 3 Euros
    Last edited by kwhitney; 18th May 2010 at 11:14 AM.

They gave me a phone number: 02077302322

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    They gave me a phone number: 02077302322
    Googleing this number, brings up: Les Senteurs (http://shop.lessenteurs.com/). Good shop.

My experience has been that the Creed SAs in stores that sell Creed are pretty forth coming with the samples once they know you are a buyer. They are generous size samples too- appx 3ml or so. This is where face time counts.

But pushing the SA I deal with for 10 at once if I haven't made a purchase would be a bit much.

The problem is there isn't any shop that sells Creed out there, there's barely even a decent supermarket. I buy my food at the market and order stuff by mail. This is of course only a temporary residence until I return to University next year which is in Canterbury.

DeepSilence

Lucky you! i just could find Creed Silver Mountain Water. having a collection of creed, became my untouchable desire!

GRANDE-BRETAGNE / IRLANDE
    The Orange Square Company Ltd
    18-20 Hill Rise
    Richmond, Surrey
    TW10 6UA
    GRANDE-BRETAGNE

Tel : +44 207 630 9400
    Fax : +44 207 183 0707
    Email: info@orangesquare.uk.com
    www.creedfragrances.co.uk

Well, from Canterbury it's just a hop to London and you can sniff them all there at Les Senteurs, F&M's etc. pp.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Escentual in Cardiff used to stock all the Creeds but I suspect they don't any more - you could call them and ask. Otherwise, depending on where in Wales you are its a trip to Liverpool, Bristol, London, (Other Big City) to sniff or searching around the decant sites to look for someone who will sell you those samples at a lower price.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews