Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default Jo Malone - Cologne Intense Collection

From nstperfume.com:

Jo Malone will launch the Cologne Intense Collection in August. The Collection includes four fragrances, Amber & Patchouli, Oud & Bergamot, Rose Water & Vanilla and Iris & White Musk, “inspired by the great fragrance traditions and ingredients of the Middle East”. All four scents were developed by perfumer Christine Nagel.

Amber & Patchouli ~ a spicy woody fragrance with a “supple, suede-like finish”. [Notes include amber, patchouli and guaiac wood]

Oud & Bergamot ~ a “fresh interpretation” of oud, with bergamot, orange and lemon. [Additional notes include cedar]

Rose Water & Vanilla ~ a modern version of traditional Arabian Rose Mokhalat, with rose, vanilla, neroli and petitgrain.

Iris & White Musk ~ with iris, musk and Casablanca lily.

The Jo Malone Cologne Intense Collection fragrances will be in 100 ml for £80.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Jo Malone - Cologne Intense Collection

Hmmm. Amber & Patchouli you say. Hmmm. Christine Nagel you say. Hmmm. Hope the stores in Boston get some advance bottles toward the end of July.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Basenotes Plus

The Oud/Bergamot and Rose Water/Vanilla sound especially nice. Anyone know what the flacons will be like?
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Sounds interesting.....The Oud band wagon is really filling up!!! I wonder what the next big trend will be!!! Thanks for the info Petruccijc!!! This is exciting.....Gary

I read about these last month and asked at my local JM store. Seems it is going to be exclusive to certain Jo Malone stores only, perhaps after a few months it may move into the other stores.
    DONNA

I am sampling Oud & Bergamot right now...it is actually very nice. It opens up with medicinal oud vibe - nice! Then morphs to a semi sweet scent - bergamot of course.

They finally hit Belfast a few months ago. I got excited to try and not one rocked me to buy it. Oh well.
    DONNA

I sampled the Oud & Bergamot today and enjoyed it very much. The only thing that troubled me is that it smelled like some other oud scent I'm familiar with but I couldn't put my finder on it.
    - Expect the unexpected

Does anyone know how the longevity is on these?