Code of Conduct

Thread: help!

Default help!

hey friends

how to travel with perfume without carrying bottle? i am planning to leave for a trip in a day or two.

Default Re: help!

visit perfume shops for free sprays?

other than that I can't think of anything else than solid perfumes or travel size sprays

I posted this is your other thread on (I thought) the same subject:
    Hiya!
    Wouldn't it be better to take along some sample-sized vials? Of your tried and trues or of new things?
    Or you can easily buy a purse-sized atomizer + funnel at drugstores. Can even go in carry-on if small enough.

But did you mean collector's bottles as well as perfume-for-use? Bubble wrap! Scads of it. Only way to go.
    I am operating within established parameters. How are you?

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

If you're leaving in a day or two, there is no time to order small atomizers online, but if you are near a Sephora, they sell purse size atomizers that hold small amounts of fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by 30 Roses View Post
    ...if you are near a Sephora, they sell purse size atomizers that hold small amounts of fragrance.
    Yep. If you're nice they'll even give you an empty vial, the same one they use to hand out samples.

I think most beauty supply stores would have some kind of atomizer, wouldn't they?

When I travel, I usually just bring along some of my sample collection, since they're already in vials -- vialated, as it were.

Alternatively, you can drown your clothes in perfume and keep them in ziplock bags until you wear then. No, I haven't tried it but I think it sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfumeGoddess View Post
    hey friends

how to travel with perfume without carrying bottle? i am planning to leave for a trip in a day or two.
    get decants of sample vials of them. You can go to shops or call them to get samples, or you can get vials and make your own decants for travel.