Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default I purchased a Bvlgari Green Tea Mini Gift Set for my mother and she totally loves it, my question...

is, is Bulgari's Green Tea the best Green Tea scent out there?

I just might stick to Bulgari's GT perfume for my mother but I was wondering what other GTs really stand out out there.

Thank you very much BNoters!

Default Re: I purchased a Bvlgari Green Tea Mini Gift Set for my mother and she totally loves it, my questio

I think it's pretty good - you could safely list it as something of a 'reference green tea' I think.

There are other tea inflected scents (incl the Bulgari ones) and you might want to check out the Comme de Garcons TEA but it sounds like you are in pretty good shape already, particularly as you are talking about Green Tea . . .

Default Re: I purchased a Bvlgari Green Tea Mini Gift Set for my mother and she totally loves it, my questio

For me, the ultimate green tea smell is Elizabeth Arden Green Tea. A pleasant green tea smell with some roses in the background.

It's definitely the best green tea I've tried. A great anytime scent.

I personally love Elizabeth Ardens Green Tea it seems cooler and more refreshing to me .I also try to get the flankers whenever possible as they are often limited editions .I have Bulgari Green tea and extremee .They are nice but not my first love.

There are many that as good as well: i specially like Mavive's GT and L'Occitanne thé vert à la menthe (and their normal thé vert) , and Fresh's china green tea
    oh and demeter's GT as well.

for me the best one and less expensive is "Thé Vert" from Roger & Gallet ..less metallic than Arden's and lasts very long

Blog Entries

Thank you all, for some great input and ideas!!