Code of Conduct

Default Happy or Fuel for life

hey guys i'm currently looking for a fruity summer scent and im debating between happy by clinique and diesel fuel for life.

please give me your honest opinions on it for a younger man...which you think it better and which you think ladies will like more

thanks guys

Default Re: Happy or Fuel for life

I am not a big fan of Happy.....I would go with Fuel For Life.....Check out the summer version also.....The summer version of 2009 was amazing to me!!! There is a 2010 version that I have not tried yet!!! Let us know what You choose.....
    Gary

hmm i love fuel for life however i never smelt happy however i heard really good things about it!! fuel for life summer is also something i am interested in

Fuel for life by a mile. Perfect for daily wear, and although it may be too "heavy" for ridiculously hot summer days, it is actually PERFECT for summer nights.

The summer edition is exactly that, a summery version of the original. I'm wearing it right now actually, and it gets quite a bit of compliments. The notes are pretty much the same as the original with the anise altered or removed (although theres something in the top that smells a little spicy) and the grapefruit and raspberry turned way up. Don't smell any lavender. Theres some musk and woods in the drydown and then it's over. My only complaint is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to, but no fresh scents do.

so would u recomend FFL sumnmer or the regular

Well I like them both equally, but I'd get the original unless it's going to be extremely hot wherever you are. Even if it is, you can still wear it at night. On summer nights I've been told I smell "intoxicating" by girls.

Fuel For Life by far

Fuel for Life. Awesome longevity and sillage too. I wore this exclusively on my Fiji holiday & it suited the warm, balmy weather to a T.
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576