Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Shipping time to Australia from fragrancex?

Hi there. Just wondering if anyone here has ordered perfume from fragrancex and how long it has taken to arrive. I ordered on May 4th and am still waiting. Should I be worried? TIA

Default Re: Shipping time to Australia from fragrancex?

NEVER and EVER buy any product from FRAGRANCEX.COM
    You can read some complaints about that ***ing fraud site.. I have bought lots of perfumes from them but when the last order (was including 3 different perfumes) has not arrived for years i also made a comment on complaint board..Think twice before buying from FRAGRANCEX...

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...t=datea&page=1

- They do not reply any of your e-mail,
    - They do not send the fragrances eventhough they collect the money from your credit card,
    - Somehow they have never and ever any tracking number,
    - They are careless & arrogant,
    - They are not able to provide proof of delivery even if you ask for it,
    - support@fragrancex.com is totally useless e-mail,
    - They always keep telling "please be patient and your order is on the way"

I had something shipped on the 23/04 that still hasn't arrived at Brisbane yet. Alot of people from Aus haven't recieved their shipments yet, maybe slow because UK parcel got re-sent to the US when the volcano erupted?

Has anyone else from AUS got their fragrances from fragrancex lately?

Quote Originally Posted by maybeamac View Post
    I had something shipped on the 23/04 that still hasn't arrived at Brisbane yet. Alot of people from Aus haven't recieved their shipments yet, maybe slow because UK parcel got re-sent to the US when the volcano erupted?

Has anyone else from AUS got their fragrances from fragrancex lately?
    I think you should file a dispute with Paypal if you paid through paypal.
    If you paid with Credit card directly, then call up your credit card company and dispute the transaction.

No point waiting forever.
    Such a horrible company should be taught a lesson.

I think paypal are going to be inundated with disputes. I don't understand how a company who needs positive word of mouth could care less about their customer service. I am also curious to see if anyone else in Aus has recieved anything lately

Angry Re: Shipping time to Australia from fragrancex?

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    I think you should file a dispute with Paypal if you paid through paypal.
    If you paid with Credit card directly, then call up your credit card company and dispute the transaction.
    Do you think my credit card company will help me? (I'm not in Australia, I didn't pay through paypal this time.)
    It would be great if you reply to me

I bought perfume from fragrancex about two months ago but I haven't receieved them yet. They just said "please wait".

Quote Originally Posted by nina7 View Post
    Do you think my credit card company will help me? (I'm not in Australia, I didn't pay through paypal this time.)
    It would be great if you reply to me

I bought perfume from fragrancex about two months ago but I haven't receieved them yet. They just said "please wait".
    I think you can just call up your credit card company and explain them the situation.
    More often than not you are quite protected from fraudulent online purchases.
    If you pay for something online, using your credit card and you don't receive the goods, you can most certainly file a chargeback.

I hope this helps.

Has anyone received an order to Australia?

Hello Katrina,

Sure, I've bought a few things from FragranceX but they are notoriously slow.

Recently I ordered two bottles through FragranceNET on Thursday 9 December which was posted on 12 December, and delivered here on 31 December.

I ordered three bottles in one lot from FragranceX on 20 November 2010 and they still haven't arrived!
    Last edited by Dr_Rudi; 13th January 2011 at 03:28 AM.

Hi Dr_Rudi
    Thank you for your reply I have just called Paypal and they have recommended never to wait past 2 weeks. I ordered on 5/11/2010 and I have not received my order they have recommended I go further. I am glad you have some good news but I am sorry I cannot say the same.
    In searching the happens frequently, too often to trust this supplier.
    Have a great day.
    Many thanks.
    Cheers
    Katrina

Hi Katrina,

I know from some previous threads, that FragranceX can easily take 7-8 weeks to ship to Australia. Did you get email confirmation of your order, and email advice of a shipping date - ie, when FragranceX say they shipped it?

Hi Dr_Rudi
    Thank you for your reply yes I received an email but no goods I will advise if I ever receive it
    Thanks again
    cheers
    Katrina

Thumbs down Re: Shipping time to Australia from fragrancex?

Hi Tia

I too bought from Fragrancex for Christmas presents. $178 purchase in November 2010 and still nothing. I read on their testimonials that people were waiting up to 8 weeks so thought all would be good but I am very disappointed. I have even lost my opportunity to claim thru PayPal as it is over the 45 days. I received a purchase from the US which I made at the same time, 10 days later. I hate to say this but I think we have lost our money.

I am going to email them and tell them I am going to leave VERY NEGATIVE feedback on every site I can find. I have always dealt with Strawberry Net and never had a problem, I won't buy from these people again.
    Keep me posted.

Loz (Sydney Australia)

Hi Katrina

Good on you, I was too late for PayPal as I kept believing what FragranceX kept telling me - to wait. Looks like I have lost my money but I hope you can recover yours.

Let us know how you go.

Loz

Man, I thought it only happened to me! I placed an order on the 15 December and still am waiting. I queried the delay with them by e-mail and they told me it's on it's way. However they did mention that they didn't have tracking number, so I had to be patient. I may need to speak to my credit card company soon.

Hi Loz
    As Alex said below You can go to your Credit Card Company and file a dispute, paypal advised me they can do something once your bank raises a dispute.
    Good luck to you all I havent given up yet!!
    cheers
    Katrina

I think Australia Post is a farce, to be honest!
    For a start, we have no way of tracing INCOMING international parcels on the auspost website, and second, they are clearly struggling with their Xmas backlog!

I ordered something from fragrancenet on Nov 30th, which was shipped on Dec 1st (6 weeks ago), yet nothing has arrived.
    I am waiting for something like 6 parcels!

Hang in there guys. I've had to wait 10+ weeks in the past. I've also had orders which were over two weeks apart arrive on the same day. I don't believe they actually get sent on the day they say. I think they get a sticker put on them and we get a shipping confirmation and then the parcel gets thrown into a collective bin waiting for enough parcels to add up so fragrancex gets a bulk shipping discount with which ever cheap shipping company they use in order to provide us free shipping. When I was waiting for my parcels there were many others around Aus waiting too for various times (from as little as two weeks to 10+ like me) and they all seemed to arrive within a couple of days of each other. Coincidence? Doubt it.

Most of my orders at FragranceX arrived safe and sound. However, some people is having problems with that.
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

Thanks Katrina I will get on to that tomorrow and will let you know what happens.
    Loz

SOOOO happy to read this thread, I ordered from Sydney on 17/11/2010 for xmas gifts and have received nothing- they told me it was shipped on 19/11/2010. and the support service replied with this:

Thank you for your email and for ordering with FragranceX.com. Please notethat your order shipped on November 19th by postal service airmail and isin transit. Some shipments may be delayed by security in customs, and we apologize forthis delay. Your package is on its way and will arrive soon; however, we donot have any tracking information. We appreciate your patience and lookforward to serving you again soon.

The last order I made over 12 months ago arrived within weeks. I truley hope they have a backlog or it is being held up in customs as I spent a few hundred dollars!!- I wont write off my chances just yet!

I am still waiting for goods ordered on the 15th November with this company. Co-incidentally my wife ordered from them also at a similar time, no sign of those goods either.

Very disappointing so far but some slim hope remains judging by this thread...

I just posted on another thread - applies to this one too;
    I am so glad I found this thread, I ordered on 24/11/10 and like everyone else get the same reply....I have contacted my Credit Card company who are refunding my money and will investigate on my behalf. A pity I really wanted the perfumes, but will have to order through another site.

I even offered Fragrance X to send me a second order and if I got both would pay for both.....they could have gotten TWO sales out of me! I will never use them again! If they had better customer service I might consider them but their service is the worst I have ever experienced.

Just to add I ordered same time last year from them and received within 2 weeks - was so impressed..but not anymore! At least I now know that if my package does eventually arrive then I can notify my Credit Card company and pay, but until then - happy to get my money back so I know I have not just lost $140.

I am still waiting delivery of an order which was shipped on 17/11/2010. I have received the usual automated reply to my email messages and have also rang them. I have been told that there was big problems with deliveries of parcels shipped in November due to some shipments being re-routed due to adverse weather conditions, They assure me that I will receive the parcel but am beginning to loose confidence in the integrity of Fragrance X.

my wife placed a $200 order 28/8/10, (150 days ago!) which fragranceX claim was shipped 27/8/10 (prob due to time difference.)
    still have not received it.
    our first query was fobbed off with the ususal 'just wait, held up at customs" LIES.
    subsequent emails have been ignored.
    telephone queries with customs say there is no holdup.

i emailed them today demanding the consignment note for the shipment, as our receipt at time of purchase states we would be able to track the parcel.
    logging in to their website and attempting to track the parcel says 'no tracking available'

i also pointed out that they are in breach of contract, and if they dont give me a bloody good response ASAP i intend to sue the buggery out of them.
    there is also the fact of the deceptive and misleading conduct they engage in ie. a receipt stating a tracking number for delivery, which is 'not available' after you log into their website.
    in Australian law they are committing multiple breaches of the Trade Practices Act 1974, and i assume they have similar legislation in the states.

i am thinking we all need to email the New York media and possibly Police with the stories of this companies THEFT, and shoddy business practices.
    if you 'sell' something, and take someones money, if you don't provide the goods it is THEFT, a criminal offence, even in the USA.

C'mon fragranceX- where is your proof, that you promise to be available even in the receipt of purchase, that the goods have actually been sent, and that your business is not just a front for shamsters and criminals?

I am with you, let's all get together and see what we can do?
    Loz

You are very lucky, I paid by VISA debit card and no such luck with them and because of all their 'standard' email and false hope, I missed the 45 days to claim on PayPal. I have lost $178 but learned a very good lesson!!!

I have just come across a website www.consumeraffairs.com where you can air your complaints about American companies. Maybe it's worth all of us giving it a go BUT when I went to send my complaint it said that it CAPTCHA TEXT I used was invalid??? Can someone else give it a try and see how you go - thanx Loz

I have ordered from them a few of times. Yes, they are so slow that I had given up (and had moved past and no longer wanted the particular frags) by the time they arrived. The parcels all had documentation that insufficient postage had been paid. I am surmising that they offer free postage and then don't pay properly for it, and hence it takes forever. I am pretty sure that once I bypassed the free postage, paid the extra, and received the order in a few weeks. This may also explain why some people never receive their orders. I was surprised that mine actually arrived at all, when they were marked insufficient postage. There are probably many sitting in postal centres around the world - never to reach their destinations - or one would think - maybe returned to sender? If that was the case then they would surely know what was going on. I won't order from them again - that's for sure, but I think they actually do process the orders. Again, it appears that they skimp on the postage and we suffer.

but Aust post would drop a card off, item to collect and charge you the extra postage.
    they are a professional business, and i'm sure the US Postal service is also.

I would have thought so too, but I was never charged extra. I am going to see if I might have kept one of the boxes they came in, so I can check the wording, but I don't think I did. Whatever the case - it's dodgy brothers. I can only report my experience and my interpretation of those events, but it was certainly odd ... and unacceptable. I agree that these are professional organisations, and I have nothing but praise for Australia Post and USPS. It happened more than once, so I'd be interested if anyone else had similar documentation on their parcels.

My wife's order arrived in today's mail. They hopefully will start coming through!

Good luck everyone.

Hello, I ordered perfume on the 20th and 27th November, 2010. I have received nothing yet. Am still hoping it will arrive soon. I have been in touch with them, but just get the answer(it has been posted). I will be ring my credit card company soon, as I spent over $100.00 on this site. What a waste!!!!!

Anyone else had any luck? I made an order for cosmetics from another US Company 10 days ago and had a calling card to pick up something international from AU PO... I got excited but no it was the other order- less than 7 days that one took.... where on Earth is this perfume??

I replied to their constant "promo" emails to stop bother sending that I was very dissapointed in their service and that I STILL hadnt rceievd my order, they said if it didnt come that it would come back to them but hasnt- where is it then?? grrrr

I too have the same problem in New Zealand, an order sent on 17/11/2010 has still not arrived, have been in contact with them by telephone and email and received the same cock and bull excuses. FragranceX have a great range of frgrances and their prices are hard to beat but oh dear their shipping is absolute crap. I have come to the conclusion that the problem is their free shipping offer, they contract it out to the cheapest shipper and as the old saying goes " you pay peanuts and all you get in return is monkeys. I have filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau www.newyork.bbb.org
    I will advise on progress with the complaint.

Also just lodged a complaint with BBB- will see how it progresses.
    Everyone should give it a go.

Bump.

Having hit the three month mark from order to (non)-delivery I emailed FragranceX to see what they had to say. The template response was as follows:

Thank you for your email and recent purchase from FragranceX.com. I do
    apologize that you have not received your order yet. We experienced severe
    delays during the time of your order.

I know how frustrating this can be and we truly appreciate your patience.
    Your package definitely will arrive, and we are receiving daily reports of
    these very late packages' arrivals, so we just ask for a bit more
    patience.. Some packages can be held by customs for inspections and they
    are not always timely in notifying the recipient. Severe weather in many
    parts of the world has caused significant delays in addition to normal
    holiday delays.

Your shipping cost was most likely free or very inexpensive, this causes us
    to be extremely cost effective in how we must ship each package. This means
    we do not get any tracking when shipping your order. We will most likely
    discontinue our free shipping and low cost shipping promotions very soon.
    We are always looking to improve our quality of service and sincerely
    apologize for the long delay.

Packages not received by our customers are always returned to us, but we
    must allow time for them to travel around the world and then all the way
    back to us. We really do appreciate your patience and trust, we have been
    providing service to your area for over 10 years and have millions of
    satisfied customers. We are working very hard to improve our service while
    keeping our discounted prices and shipping. Thank you for reading this
    message.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

The only interesting piece in their response is that they might stop offering free shipping.

Still no sign of my package and it was ordered a week after the wifes.

Don't think there will be many Aussies using FragX again.

I ordered pefume from FragranceX in November. After many many emails and receiving the same replies (obviously templates) I laid a complaint with Better Business Bureau and received a complete refund from FragranceX. I would advise any other disgruntled shoppers to do exactly the same. It is obviouus from my dealing with FragranceX that it is a very suspect company run by a pack of lying scumbags who have never heard of the words GOOD CUSTOMER RELATIONS. Even now after receiving my refund i still get emails from Fragrance X apologising for the inconvenience caused by the delayed arrival of the parcel, they also thank me for showing patience with the delay and assure me that the parcel will arrive. Funny that, I presumed that with them refunding my money they were admitting that the parcel was lost and all hope of its arrival was gone. In one of my emails I challenged them to show proof that the goods were shipped, they could not, so this leads my suspicions to doubt that the parcel was never sent in the first place. Since I received my refund I have ordered the same Fragrances from Beauty Encounter.com.The parcel arrived
    7 days after it left USA. ( all the way to the shaky isles of new zealand)

...and today my parcel of frags arrives. I kinda stopped counting but looks like 16 weeks or so. *shakes head* I ordered a week after my wife and my package has arrived 5 weeks later!

FragranceX would have been much better served giveing a realistic shipping timeframe. I feel bad for them if the goods have been sent in good faith but the shipping timeframe has been ridiculous and has likely cost them untold business.

I still hold some hope for the other punters out there.

I might want some new spring frags for next season. If I order next week I should be in business

Yup, anyone wanting spring frags better get in quick. haha.
    Can't believe the BS about extreme weather conditions???? How are other orders from the US making it here within a week?
    Maybe they're using carrier pigeons who don't like the rain??
    Not fussed AT ALL if they stop offering free international shipping. There is always a 15% off code for Fragrancenet to be found, so pricing ends up very similar and every order I have given them (at least 5) has arrived within 10 days.

Thankyou Bosjac for your advice, My complaint to BBB also resulted in a suprising refund to my account last week. To this date there was still no sign of the fragrance.
    Will possibly use them again but will always pay for postage and get % off with vouchers. Shame the value of the dollar was lower than it is now, but more than happy to recoup majority of cost!.

And tonight in my email, I find this:

"Hello,

We finally received your order returned to us and your refund is processing!

Firstly, we would like apologize we could not deliver your order. We understand how frustrating it is to wait such a long time for a purchase, many of which were intended as gifts for the holidays.

We did unfortunately experience an unusual set of shipping issues and many of the packages from around this time were delayed and subsequently held along the way for various reasons. Without tracking it is difficult to know exactly the nature of these problems and how soon they will be resolved, but we fully expected deliveries and asked for your continued patience. Shipping all over the world for free or at a very low cost which we offer is not easy, but we fully take the blame and are very sorry.

We are happy to report that your order has now been returned to us after encountering prolonged issues in transit, and a full refund will be issued in the next few days to your original method of payment. Please allow 5 - 7 business days for this credit to appear on your original method of payment. We of course wish that your package would have reached you instead, but we hope you will be relieved to know that the problem has been resolved. If you already received a refund in full, please disregard this message.

Our shipping methods to many locations have changed since you placed your order, and we are continuing to improve our services to all locations worldwide. We are doing all we can to provide you with the best service, selection and prices. Given these changes, we hope that you will consider shopping with FragranceX again. We have been in business for ten years and have millions of satisfied customers. Rising shipping and fuel costs will soon diminish the possibility to provide free shipping to all locations.

We are sorry and hope you can forgive us and give us another try. We cannot stress how much we have appreciated your patience and understanding, and look forward to serving you again very soon.
    Respectfully,

The FragranceX.com Team"

Never Again.

EDIT: The refund has appeared on my credit card statement - notwithstanding I lost $10 on the exchange rate, and the foreign exchange charges.
    Last edited by Dr_Rudi; 1st April 2011 at 12:43 PM.

I got the same email Dr_Rudi, after waiting 4 months patiently, to receive that email & no goods. I emailed them not long after receiving that telling them that I dont want a refund, I just want my perfume. They ignored me & refunded me the current US rate, which means not only did I not get after 4 months of waiting, I lost out on money too.
    Last edited by KeLLsTar; 2nd October 2012 at 01:28 PM.
    It's been a long hot Summer in Sydney, looking forward to Winter & wearing vanilla fragrances.

Post Re: Shipping time to Australia from fragrancex?

Quote Originally Posted by oluca View Post
    Hi there. Just wondering if anyone here has ordered perfume from fragrancex and how long it has taken to arrive. I ordered on May 4th and am still waiting. Should I be worried? TIA
    My mother was worried too. She waited 8 weeks. Apparantly that is the average time it takes ur fragrances to arrive. Also know a few other people who order regularly from this site. They also wait an average of 8 weeks.

Hi I must say that I have never had a problem with fragrance x. Over the past 3 years I've ordered around $500 worth of perfume and each time it's taken round 2 weeks to arrive. Must be lucky, though after reading your comments I might now try fragrance.net just in case!!

Question Should I Be Worried? I'm a little concerned...

I have recently placed big orders with fragrancenet.com and fragrancex.com

I'm from Perth, Western Australia.

My order from fragrancenet is $600 and its been a week and it still says it is being processed? i would've thought it had been shipped by now? i'm very concerned...?

my order with fragrancex is $250 and its been a week and a half. The order says it has been shipped which is all well and good but then i contact the shipping carrier with the shipping number and apparently it is a fake and doesnt exist? im very confused...?

i would like as much feedback and advice as possible about this situation....i feel like absolute dirt at the moment coz its alot of money that i have no idea what these companies are doing? anyone got some thoughts on these situations for me?

Default Re: Should I Be Worried? I'm a little concerned...

??

still no reply...

@demonboy - I wouldn't be worried about your money - either you'll get the fragrances or you'll get your money back. One week is no time at all - surely you weren't expecting them to be delivered already?

Also, there have been delays on deliveries from the US - see this thread:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/281...s-from-the-USA

Hey @demonboy, +1 for what Dr Rudi said.
    It takes a few weeks for fragrancenet stuff to arrive, and usually a few weeks more for fragrancex. USPS is pretty slow and their tracking isn't good, so don't depend on it. I've ordered a lot from fragrancenet, and they've always come through. Less from fragrancex because they take so long. Everything has always arrived. Strawberrynet is really fast (1-2 weeks) to Australia, as they are based in Hong Kong, and I now use them when possible. I think with most of them you can also pay extra for expedited post and get stuff faster.

Hang in there Dude

strawberrynet is the way forward, i use them a lot of times and usually receive my goods between 3-5 days max.

i have ordered twice from fragrancex, first time was a 6 bottle purchase and they shipped it express, got here in less then 2 weeks. second time bought 2 bottles, took over a month. Order big or dont order at all from fragrancex, Australia anyway.
    strawberrynet sent 1 bottle in 3 days...although pricier from this site.

Wow, I just placed an order with them for about $800 worth of perfume; ordered on the Monday night and it arrived the next Monday morning. They used to have free shipping but when I asked them about it they said they have changed their shipping services. I was able to track my parcel every step of the way from the date it was dispatched to the date I received it.....I hope things have just improved with them and it wasn't pot luck as I intend to place another orders shortly - I am a small business so I hope they continue with their service!

Quote Originally Posted by oluca View Post
    Hang in there guys. I've had to wait 10+ weeks in the past. I've also had orders which were over two weeks apart arrive on the same day. I don't believe they actually get sent on the day they say. I think they get a sticker put on them and we get a shipping confirmation and then the parcel gets thrown into a collective bin waiting for enough parcels to add up so fragrancex gets a bulk shipping discount with which ever cheap shipping company they use in order to provide us free shipping. When I was waiting for my parcels there were many others around Aus waiting too for various times (from as little as two weeks to 10+ like me) and they all seemed to arrive within a couple of days of each other. Coincidence? Doubt it.
    That sounds exactly right, how else could you explain the two parcels coming at the same time!
    It's quite surprising that they would offer free shipping to Australia so this must be how they afford it.
    ~~~~ www.nascio.com.au ~~~~

Fragrancex vs Fragrancenet ?
    The sense of smell, like a faithful counsellor, foretells its character.

I won't buy from Fragrancex anymore.
    1st time it took 10 weeks to arrive, 2nd time it never arrived. IMO they are a PITA.
    I also stopped buying from ebay seller 'fresh-cosmetics' as their fragrances are not fresh. A bottle arrived last week, and the batch number on the box and bottle was 4.5 years old.

**UDPDATE** I complained to Fresh_Cosmetics about the old item.......It took 4 days for a reply (which I thought I was not going to get), but kudos to them, they refunded me in full. I felt that I should mention this, as I did complain about them on a public forum, and they have done the right thing, so I will also mention this on the same public forum. Thank you Fresh-Cosmetic (if you are reading this). ;-)
    Last edited by John E Buoy; 5th November 2012 at 03:03 AM.

My biggest issue with FragranceX is their complete lack of customer service

My items all arrived in about a month, which is fine HOWEVER literally seconds after I made payment, I realised that one of my purchases was actually a balm and not a spray, but the image was of a spray....now its my fault for not reading it correctly, but you know at 3:30 am these things happen

Anyway I emailed immediately and asked if that one item could be removed from my order or exchanged for something else, I was told a few hours later that it had already shipped.

I knew this was BS and continued to argue over email. Later on I even had proof that it wasnt even processed for days.

Anyway, it's their loss as I wont buy from them again

I've had much worse experiences with Galaxy perfumes who would send me emails saying items were finally in stock or who had items listed, I would pay for them and then get an email a week later saying sorry not in stock and they would refund me less than what I paid...this is just recently

I have an order pending with cosmetics now and fragrancenet....not sure how good its going to be but at least their customer service replies are fast...
    My top 10

1. Gucci Envy
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Gucci Rush for Men
    5. Viktor & Rolf Antidote
    6. D&G By Man
    7. Serge Lutens - Santal Majuscule
    8. Gucci Pour Homme
    9. Tom Ford Nerolo Portofino
    10. Dior Homme Cologne

Today I recieved a package from Chicago it was an item purchased from ebay it was ordinary postage and took 8 days. The size of the package shouldn't matter. Hope this helps
    Last edited by GinaCovey; 2nd January 2013 at 01:40 PM.
    www.parcelbound.com

Quote Originally Posted by GinaCovey View Post
    Today I recieved a package from Chicago it was an item purchased from ebay it was ordinary postage and took 8 days. The size of the package shouldn't matter. Hope this helps
    That's not what she said
    My top 10

1. Gucci Envy
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Gucci Rush for Men
    5. Viktor & Rolf Antidote
    6. D&G By Man
    7. Serge Lutens - Santal Majuscule
    8. Gucci Pour Homme
    9. Tom Ford Nerolo Portofino
    10. Dior Homme Cologne

Basenotes Member

Personally, I haven't had to wait more than a few weeks for my fragrancex packages to arrive. I guess I've just been lucky?