Code of Conduct

Default Does anybody watch Teresa's Youtube videos?

There's this young lady from Denver named Teresa that has done over 40 Youtube videos. She loves
    talking about fragrances. What makes her so cool is that she appreciates fragrances normally worn
    by men like Gucci Pour Homme or Bulgari Pour Homme Soir to name a couple. I was just wondering
    if anyone else has enjoyed her videos and maybe even tried a fragrance she recommended? I now own
    a full bottle of Tom Ford Grey Vetiver and a mini of Bulgari Pour Homme Soir based on her videos. She's
    also supposed to send me some samples because I sent her some Jack Black Black Mark,Paul Smith
    Extreme, and Zegna Colonia. Perhaps you even saw her discuss that on one of her recent videos as well?

Default Re: Does anybody watch Teresa's Youtube videos?

Yeah I follow.

Me too. I like her videos.

link?

I watch them. Here's a link to her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ariscotm

cool... thanks for recommendation.... watching them (right now)

Yeah I have watch some, she have some original taste on what she would like to smell on a men ant its cool.

She's good looking too, must be nice to date a girls who is into fragrances like this, so you can share your enthusiasm with each other about the scents you are wearing or she is wearing. It must make a totally new experience.

She just did a video on Bond No. 9 fragrances. She was kinda excited today, since Bond is gonna release one called Denver. Wouldn't it be cool to
    wear a fragrance named after your home town?