Code of Conduct

Exclamation Info on the New Eternity Aqua

This is from the Moodie Report - What I find odd is that Calvin Klein is such a American staple why is England being choosen for the launch?

http://moodiereport.com/document.php...9&doc_id=23160

Blog Entries

Default Re: Info on the New Eternity Aqua

All I know is that ever since Euphoria (and Euphoria Intense), I've stopped paying attention to Calvin Klein fragrances. A lot of people have too. I like Euphoria Intense, it's probably the only CK fragrance I've ever liked. Although I've never smelled their 90's staples. I probably don't need to, outside of Obsession or something. CK really needs to pick better noses for their stuff. I like their clothes (since I can get them pretty cheap on the clearance rack at Macy's), but man, their fragrances lately have been boring as hell.

I've actually heard that the CkOne Summer editions aren't to bad, i've always wanted to give those a try. Never really smelled a fragrance with cucumber in it.

Sur la Plage

Thumbs down Re: Info on the New Eternity Aqua

I tried this today. Seems like another "fragrance for people who don't like fragrances". Although I find it rather ironic to make so many fragrances of this genre.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 18th April 2010 at 11:37 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I tired this today. Seems like another "fragrance for people who don't like fragrances". Although I find it rather ironic to make so many fragrances of this genre.
    Yup, ironic indeed. No wonder I always think to myself..." Why don't other guys wear fragrance?". . Its unfortunate too. Fragrance seems to be still selling relatively well. Yet, I smell them less and less in the public ( I mean during the day, not at "Da Klub")
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I don't want to waste any time on testing cK fragrances.

Where is it being sold? I would think they wouldn't put this out now as they are pushing Eternity Summer.

Thumbs down Re: Info on the New Eternity Aqua

This is something melony with lots of pepper. For me it's like a mix of Lanvin L'Homme Sport (melony sporty fragrance) and DKNY Men ("dusty" notes). No sillage, no longevity, no character. One of the most boring fresh fragrances of last time. Even cK Free is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde65 View Post
    Where is it being sold? I would think they wouldn't put this out now as they are pushing Eternity Summer.
    Don't see it on the Macy's, Sephora, or Dillard's sites either.

But I'm looking forward to this. I like the original Eternity for Men, even though I don't own a bottle.
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Basenotes Institution

Anyone else smell this?

Default Info on the New Eternity Aqua

Yes, I have, and I'm afraid my views aren't terribly complimentary either. Generic, spineless, watered-down, sport-cologne-lite.
    ---

I am a Jasmine Award winning fragrance critic, amateur perfumer, Basenotes contributor and regular columnist for Esprit Magazine. My perfume guide, Le Snob: Perfume, is published by Hardie Grant. Click on its title for more info.

For giveaways, reviews of new perfume releases and thoughts on all sorts of scent-related matters, please visit Persolaise.com or find me on Twitter or Facebook.

Many thanks.