Code of Conduct

Default Man, does scentiments have anything at all?

When browsing on scentiments I am finding that they have relatively cheap prices. I got a bottle of Body Kouros from a friend from the site. I am currently looking to buy a few fragrances to find that every single one I want is out of stock. Rive Gauche, Aramis Tuscanny, L'eau d'Issey, Zino Davidoff...EVERYTHING. Am I missing something or is this place slowly going out of business? I don't get how they have sales if they have nothing in stock!

Default Re: Man, does scentiments have anything at all?

Go with ScentMonkey. They are probably the cheapest site, use code 'FREE' for free shipping.

I've run into the same problem with Scentiments. They hardly have any stock any more. I dont even bother browsing that site as of lately. its not worth my time to do so any more.

I agree. I hear Scentiments intentionally lists just about all fragrances (most of which they do not have), so their site shows up in search results. I'm looking at their site now and I'd say about 50-60% of the listed items are "Out of Stock". I doubt any of them were ever in stock in the first place.