Code of Conduct

Default Need a reputable online vendor that sells creed and ships to norway.

Title says it all really. Planning on going for a creed fragrance, either Millesime Imperial, Himalaya or Bois du Portugal so need somewhere to buy it from. Don't think it's sold in Norway, but either way I reckon it will be much cheaper to get it online anyways. I've used perfumebay, now known as beautyencounter, before and that worked out, but I've heard that others have had very poor results so think I might stay away from them as I'd rather not risk it.

I found FragranceX from the shopping thing on this website at $150 for 4oz of MI. First of all can anyone tell me if they are legit and trustworthy? Secondly, does anyone know of any other trustworthy sites that have it cheaper than this? It's a must that they ship to norway by the way.

Thank you very much in advance.

Default Re: Need a reputable online vendor that sells creed and ships to norway.

Parfums Raffy

Default Re: Need a reputable online vendor that sells creed and ships to norway.

Ok thanks for that, but for me the price is kind of an issue still, so at almost twice the price of fragranceX, Raffy seems a bit expensive. If that's the price one has to pay to get the genuine article, fair enough, but if FragranceX is legitimate it seems a waste of money to buy from Raffy.

Banned

try Scented Monkey ... they allegedly match prices ...

There's also Cheapsmells in the UK that you could try. They have two of the three you mentioned.

i usually use either fragrancex.com or fragrancedirect.co.uk but my votes goes for fragrancedirect !

They have a complete Creed selection at Gimle Parfymeri in Oslo (parfymeri.no), but expect to pay -very- much.

I bought my 75ml aventus there to have som peace of mind, but the price.... 1695 nok for the 75ml.

Now I have 4oz of GIT on the way from fragerancenet.com.