Code of Conduct

Default Miller Harris Limited Edition Eaux Parfumées

I just stumbled on this at the Miller Harris website and don't recollect it being reported on Basenotes:

When Miller Harris first launched back in year 2000, perfumer and founder Lyn Harris created a fragrance in each of the four main fragrance families: citrus, floral, woody and oriental. Entitled The Classics, these best-selling fragrances exemplify Lyn’s signature style as a perfumer as well as allowing her to pay homage to some of her favourite and finest raw materials.

This summer we will celebrate our tenth birthday with the launch of four limited edition Eaux Parfumées in the Classic fragrances. Lyn has revisited the original formulae and added a new twist to each. Presented in 200ml bottles and blended with only a very small amount of alcohol these invigorating colognes should be applied as often as desired and worn in abundance

"The Citron Citron Eau Parfumée is enhanced with sparkling green notes and elemi, a hot, peppery material, to complement Sicilian lemon, Spanish orange and Jamaican lime.

With Coeur de Fleur Eau Parfumée, I enhanced the original floral bouquet with a white flower accord centred around orange flower blossoms.

I elevated the green galbanum note in the Terre de Bois Eau Parfumée with an exotic fruity accord to give it an extra twist.

For Fleur Oriental Eau Parfumée, I heightened the top accord with a vibrant citrus cologne accord to make it more like an oriental veil on your skin."

Default Re: Miller Harris Limited Edition Eaux Parfumées

I didn't see the Citron Citron on their website. Am I missing it?

I received an email from Miller Harris to enter a competition to win one. I never win anything, but did enter(yes I am sad, as I said never win anything)!
    DONNA

I entered too so good luck to us both

Yup! Guilty!!! I entered also!

I need to get on their mailing list.

I am surprised at how little interest this thread has generated.

I received their announcement via email and entered. Long odds I know, but I really admire Lyn Harris' fragrances, and I'll have to buy the Terre de Bois when it becomes available. That is, if I don't luck up and win it! I hope someone from our community is lucky enough to win it so we can all share in the review. Good Luck to all you fellow entrants!