Code of Conduct

Default Anyone tried Bendelirious?

I noticed that Etat Libre D'Orange released this limited edition fragrance in 2008, but yet when I did a search on it, there really isn't any reviews about this. Has anyone tried it? I'm going to get samples of Fat Electrician and Delicious Closet Queen, so I'm wondering if this is worth trying.

Thanks!

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Anyone tried Bendelirious?

Very cherry prominent, with a bunch of nose-tickling aldehydes. This walks the unisex line very carefully...almost tipping over to the feminine side a tiny bit. Not a good candidate for a blind buy, IMO. A fun scent, though! I just kept thinking, when the hell would I wear this?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Very cherry prominent, with a bunch of nose-tickling aldehydes. This walks the unisex line very carefully...almost tipping over to the feminine side a tiny bit. Not a good candidate for a blind buy, IMO. A fun scent, though! I just kept thinking, when the hell would I wear this?
    I thought it very appropriate for a 16-year-old girl.

Don't get me wrong, I love the cheeky attitude of ELdO and adore Jasmin et Cigarette and Delicious Closet Queen (which has a berry note and is somewhat sweet). I just found Bendelirious not that unique.

I found Bendelirious to be fun to sniff. Again, the cherry note Mike described must be sampled. Not for a blind buy.
    Last edited by Primrose; 31st May 2010 at 11:55 PM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Thanks, yeah I wasn't planning to blind buy it, especially since it's from ELDO, but it does sound like a fun fragrance to sample.