Code of Conduct

Thread: Eau de Lalique.

Blog Entries

Exclamation Eau de Lalique.

I was looking today for a light but, lasting summer unisex fragrance and came upon Eau de Lalique which, by accounts in our Directory lasts like an edt and is quite a pleasant scent so, you guessed it, I blind bought it. Apparently this is another effort of JC Ellena. It is not expensive and comes in a rather large 6.6oz spray. If you have tried this now is the time to tell me what a great purchase I made or well, you know the other scenario but, I willing to take all comments. (LOL) BTW if you like a significant pepper note then Perles de Lalique, which I already have, is very nice. Below is a web address for a critics review.

http://www.peredepierre.com/2009/03/...e-lalique.html

P.S. I found, while going through my sample case today, Eau de Lalique which, I didn't even know I had and it is just as the reviews in the Directory describe. I am a happy camper. Another successful semi-blind buy.
    Last edited by N_Tesla; 1st June 2010 at 08:44 PM.

Default Re: Eau de Lalique.

Eau de Lalique :Oriental spicy,
    Top notes are mandarin orange, pimento, bergamot, garden dill, cardamom and lemon;
    middle notes are cinnamon, hibiscus and freesia;
    base notes are sandalwood, musk, benzoin and guaiac wood.

It does not feel to me like oriental spicy at all.Like sweet calm waters, it makes you feel refreshed.
    Last edited by sophi; 1st June 2010 at 08:48 PM.
    LOVE IS BEST
    My sale thread :http://www.basenotes.net/search.php?searchid=2281122
    "There are people of spirit and there are people of passion but much less common that one might think. Rarer still are the people of passion and spirit. But rarest of all is a passionate spirit."
    -- Martin Buber

Quote Originally Posted by N_Tesla View Post
    I was looking today for a light but, lasting summer unisex fragrance and came upon Eau de Lalique which, by accounts in our Directory lasts like an edt and is quite a pleasant scent so, you guessed it, I blind bought it. Apparently this is another effort of JC Ellena. It is not expensive and comes in a rather large 6.6oz spray. If you have tried this now is the time to tell me what a great purchase I made or well, you know the other scenario but, I willing to take all comments. (LOL) BTW if you like a significant pepper note then Perles de Lalique, which I already have, is very nice. Below is a web address for a critics review.

http://www.peredepierre.com/2009/03/...e-lalique.html

P.S. I found, while going through my sample case today, Eau de Lalique which, I didn't even know I had and it is just as the reviews in the Directory describe. I am a happy camper. Another successful semi-blind buy.
    To me, Eau de Lalique is the son that Acqua di Gió and Eau de Cartier had but never assumed. I detect an opening very refreshing, fruity, reminiscent of the watermelon opening of Acqua di Gió, but better. And it develops to that same green flowers and light woods of Eau de Cartier. I great option for summer, but it doesn't last so long.

I also bought this blind, due to the reviews, and also looking for the cinammon note. I don't really detect cinammon, but this is, indeed, a very nice eau. Light, refreshing and interesting (different). Pour it on, because it is indeed, very subtle. I'm up to 7 sprays per application in order to even smell it. But I have enjoyed it for what it is - not complex, just light and interesting. Safe buy N_Tesla.