Code of Conduct

Thread: Creed MI

Default Creed MI

Hey Folks,

MI garners me so many compliments I stopped counting a while ago. I think it's an extremely classy scent but after the watermelon/citrus notes fade away, MI seems to have a sharp sour marine note in the mid and base. It doesn't smell rancid just much different than when first applied. Am I the only one that thinks this?

Nick

Default Re: Creed MI

The ambergris and woody and marine notes are the drydown of the fragrance so you are not mistaken. I also like Mi, I plan to buy it down the line.

I have only noticed sourness when heat & humidity have made me perspire too much that either the bacteria or the Silver Mountain Water bodywash has mingled poorly with it. Diet, stress, etc. could also be a factor.

I am grateful the watermelon note isn't overpowering as that would cheapen the design. Too bad it fades...quickly.

MI is a masterpiece; it's literally wearable fine art.

ONE drop is enough to make heads turn (on me). Wish the mid development lasted longer. Oh, yeah, it smells like liquefied money. Chicks dig it.

It`s a very nice high quality scent indeed, but it`s to light and pretty for my taste. Erolfa is my favourite of the two. It`s like a salty, "dirty", spicy, much less pretty version of M-I. Erolfa has also much better longevity.