Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Default Keiko Mecheri - Mulholland, Taormine, Les Nuits d'Izu and Tarifa

From nstperfume.com:

This month, niche line Keiko Mecheri will launch a new quartet of fragrances — Mulholland, Taormine, Les Nuits d’Izu and Tarifa — revisiting the Eau de Cologne genre:

Mulholland ~ “An olfactive immersion in the golden mythical era of psychedelia and hipness of the canyon of dreams. Notes of citrus, petit gran. [sic] oriental chord, crystalline musk.”

Taormine ~ “An escale in Sicily, a genuinely summer fragrance with a slight feminine accent. Delicious simplicity. Notes of Sicilian petitgrain, Calabrian bergamot, Italian citron, bitter almond, aromatic chord, crystalline musk.”

Les Nuits d’Izu ~ “Shimmery lights along the Izu peninsula, the Riviera of Japan, set against the indigo summer sky. Ethereal, precious. Notes of yuzu, rose japonica, littoral moss, hinoki, vanilla.”

Tarifa ~ “A journey along the Mediterranean crest that provides an endless source of inspiration and olfactive expressions. Quintessential and vibrant. Notes of Tunisian orange blossom, petitgrain. Calabrian bergamot, spices, vanilla, crystalline musk.”

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Keiko Mecheri - Mulholland, Taormine, Les Nuits d'Izu and Tarifa

Thanks J- the notes sound wonderful especially Mulholland and Tarifa - though the bottles' color and concept are a little Tom Ford 'Musk' like.
    Last edited by Mimi Gardenia; 3rd June 2010 at 02:26 PM.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting this, petruccijc - this is pretty exciting! I love almost everything I've ever sniffed from KM, and these sound promising....and interesting. I'll eagerly look forward to these!

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the pricing on these will be lower than her regular line (since they're eau de colognish)?