Code of Conduct

Default Outspoken By Fergie

Hi guys just letting you know if you are interested in Outspoken by Fergie. Theres a campagne going on to get the body lotion and a 100ml fragrance bottle. Im so happy i got mine today ) Smells sooo good. Aswell you can visit it at http://bit.ly/outspokenuk. If you interested in participating in the campagne all u have to do is txt "FOR OUTSPOKENUK" to 60999 but really go to the avon website and have a look and read the reviews. Im not promoting avon products its just that i so love it i wanted to share it.

Default Re: Outspoken By Fergie

Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    Hi guys just letting you know if you are interested in Outspoken by Fergie. Theres a campagne going on to get the body lotion and a 100ml fragrance bottle. Im so happy i got mine today ) Smells sooo good. Aswell you can visit it at http://bit.ly/outspokenuk. If you interested in participating in the campagne all u have to do is txt "FOR OUTSPOKENUK" to 60999 but really go to the avon website and have a look and read the reviews. Im not promoting avon products its just that i so love it i wanted to share it.
    I've seen this in the avon mag and thought about buying it. Sounds like you really rate it. There was a little 'rub your wrist' patch on a page but I could hardly smell it; I think I just made out it smelt quite sweet.

I have tried Outspoken on a perfumed paper and it seems a nice one.I feel it as a fresh fruity floral...Sweet juicy berries and forrest fruits mostly on a deep woody base .
    Last edited by sophi; 4th June 2010 at 10:08 PM.
    LOVE IS BEST
    My sale thread :http://www.basenotes.net/search.php?searchid=2281122
    "There are people of spirit and there are people of passion but much less common that one might think. Rarer still are the people of passion and spirit. But rarest of all is a passionate spirit."
    -- Martin Buber

I got my Avon catalogue on Thursday with this in it. Said Tuberose and Black Leather, the rub across page smelt like every other Avon fragrance. Nothing special or interesting, and I did not get any tuberose or leather of any sort.
    DONNA

And is this Fergie, Duchess or York, or Fergie out of the Black Eyed Peas?

This week, 'Chanel Cuir de Russie: Skin Scent' at http://thescentimentalist.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by soirdelune View Post

Ha ha ha!!!Such a good question
    LOVE IS BEST
    My sale thread :http://www.basenotes.net/search.php?searchid=2281122
    "There are people of spirit and there are people of passion but much less common that one might think. Rarer still are the people of passion and spirit. But rarest of all is a passionate spirit."
    -- Martin Buber

The Duchess of York did have a line of products with Avon some years ago. I do not think a fragrance, just a line of home scents and candles, if memory serves.
    Last edited by Primrose; 5th June 2010 at 06:46 PM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Basenotes Plus

I was pleasantly suprised by Outspoken. The rub on pages aren't very good at letting you really snell the scent so my Avon lady gave me a sample. At first I wasn't too impressed, it starts out fruity, the ad copy lists the top notes as 'iced berries' which is an accurate description, the berries are cold and sweet but not sickingly so. Outspoken progresses into a sort of 'diet poison', nowhere near as dark and tenacious but it definitely shares the same signature. Definitely worth a try if you can get a hold of a sample.
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Quote Originally Posted by dimplesg View Post
    I've seen this in the avon mag and thought about buying it. Sounds like you really rate it. There was a little 'rub your wrist' patch on a page but I could hardly smell it; I think I just made out it smelt quite sweet.
    I love the smell of outspoken by Fergie planning on selling it in the near future its a great perfume.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 21st August 2010 at 09:12 PM.

Basenotes Plus

It's Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas.

thanks responding to me yes it is

Blog Entries

I love outspoken but not crazy about their movie though i love her perfume
    i love the Passion Flower and tuberose i'm not a fan of tuberose but this and givenchy amarige
    is bearable and to my senses they smell simular