Code of Conduct

Smile What cologne's are the most amazing fragrances for a romantic evening?

Hello,everyone I am looking for a fragrance that is very romantic that has lower notes of vanilla in it that you would recommend that is unique that women love??
    Thankyou,
    Jernizzle459

Default Re: What cologne's are the most amazing fragrances for a romantic evening?

Givenchy PI has vanilla and women supposedly love it.

Default Re: What cologne's are the most amazing fragrances for a romantic evening?

Opium Pour Homme -YSL , comes to mind , which has some vanilla in the base. I actually love this scent for a romantic evening.

Gucci Pour Homme - Nice smokey incense, cedar & leather scent. My no. 1 scent for romantic time.
    Gucci Envy - Has vibe of vanilla and drydown masculine, sexy & sensual. Get respect by woman
    Burberry London - Amazing romantic scent with sweet port wine growing with pipe tobacco & leather drydown.

Creed Royal Delight
    By Kilian A Taste of Heaven
    Versace The Dreamer
    YsL Body Kouros
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille

I'm now a Shalimar devotee. L'Instant pour Homme is great too. Guerlain just does vanilla amazingly.

My choice would be Boss Bottled. I don't know if there is any vanilla but it is sweet paradise.

For a romantic evening fragrance, Dior Homme is very very good - although it does lack the vanilla, but surely the issue should be what works well on a romantic evening? I would also recommend Ungaro III - although again not a vanilla scent. You could go with TF Tobacco Vanille of course, if vanilla trully is essential.
    In a world where people smell bad, it is the personal responsibility of every Basenoter to improve the world one SotD at a time...