Code of Conduct

Default What does it smell like...Axe Africa???

When I was in high school and my budget was very low I used this cheap deodorant and people around me liked it a lot.
    Then I used a lot of oriental scents as Roma Uomo, Allure ph, Le Male, ecc... and I really like them. But I would like to have in my wardrobe an elegant scent similar to Africa. I read about Paloma Picasso Minotaure, but here it's very difficult to find, I can find it only online, so it would be a blind buy. Does it smell like Africa? And are there other scents?

Default Re: What does it smell like...Axe Africa???

Nobody knows? I read Roma's similar in previous threads, but I don't think so. They have the same effect, but they haven't the same smell. What about Minotaure, doesn't nobody know it?

Try Christian Audigier for Men for a recent mainstream release - the middle to finish remind me heavily of Minotaure.
    I refuse to sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Try Christian Audigier for Men for a recent mainstream release - the middle to finish remind me heavily of Minotaure.
    There isn't the review of this scent on basenotes! I found this on another site:
    Christian Audigier for Men was developed by perfumer Caroline Sabas and has notes of blackberry, pomelo, Asian pear, rum, cinnamon, saffron, orriswood, vetiver, oakmoss and leather.
    Thanx, I'll try it.

from memory, after having it thrust upon me in a department store - Idole d'Armani initially reminded me a lot of Lynx Africa.

Africa, I believe is known as Kilo in the States. Somehow, the subtle fresh top and then the nuty and warm scent of Kilo (Africa) always reminded me of Givenchy's Very Irresistible for Men. Give that one a try.
    I don't think Kilo is similar to Minotaure (which is more similar to LB Roma Uomo). I've used Minotaure for years; I love it and yes, it's becoming harder to find. I keep back up bottle of it : 0