Code of Conduct

Default Anyone tried L'Occitane Voyage en Mediterranee Cedre de L'Atlas?

http://fr1.loccitane.com/FO/Catalog/...prod=32EP075C9

Has anyone tried this or read any reviews?

Thanks.

Default Re: Anyone tried L'Occitane Voyage en Mediterranee Cedre de L'Atlas?

Despite the different name in the directory, it's this: http://www.basenotes.net/ID26128650.html

Thanks for the pointer, Lorag. But I'm still not sure this is it based on some of the reviews.

The Basenotes database is so confusing on these L'Occitane scents. Is it Quatre Vents Cedre or Voyage en Mediterranee Cedre or Notre Flore Cedre or yet another cedar?

Have you tried it and can confirm that this is what these reviews are referring to? I think it is available at my local L'Occitane, so I'll have to stop by and try it for myself one day.

noggs
    Last edited by noggs; 6th June 2010 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    The Basenotes database is so confusing on these L'Occitane scents.
    Yepp, you're so right about that. The notes in Odysseusm's review are the same given on L'Occitane's website. And grapefruit is mentioned in some. But i can't be absolutely sure. When i tried it some time ago, i found it a bit commonplace and the least interesting in the Voyage serie.

Okay, thanks again!

BTW, which of the Voyage series do you like best?

Labdanum de Seville – but that's not exactly for summer.

Well, since my name was mentioned, I can give some more detail.
    At least in Canada, this scent goes with the following label. CEDRE/CEDAR: Eau de Parfum "Notre Flore" Natural Mediterranean Treasures. It is in the Voyage Series, the box has the impress of a compass on it. The scents boasts of "Atlas Cedar essential oil from Morocco." & my review summarizes it well -- nothing earth-shaking, but it is nice.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas