Code of Conduct

Default Yves Saint Laurent L'homme - fake or real? particles floating inside

Hi,

I am just starting out. I have a problem and was wondering if any of you experts can help me out.

I recently bought Yves St laurent L'homme 3.4 OZ from a reliable online shop. The bottle's number does match with the box however, I looked at the bottle and the juice has a lot of particles floating around. (2 of them are lengthy like a tiny cut of a noodle) I once tested this fragrance in a duty free shop and forgot the smell. So I have no idea what it really smells like, if I doubt that this one might be a knock off.

Is this common to have particles floating in the juice? if anyone who has the exact same bottle can check it out, it would be awesome.

Default Re: Yves Saint Laurent L'homme - fake or real? particles floating inside

I don't own it but I don't think it should have particles floating. you could contact your online shop about this.

Maybe the juice is still real and have turn, but I still don't think it should have particles, like I said if you contact the online shop your probably gonna be able to exchange it for a good one.

Default Re: Yves Saint Laurent L'homme - fake or real? particles floating inside

I also do not think it should have sizable particles floating in it. I would return it for exchange/refund.
    Can you post a picture of it?
    Last edited by morrison74; 29th May 2010 at 08:57 PM.
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Sorry took with iphone, bad quality. But, you can see there are 2 big particles floating inside. When I received the package, the plastic wrap was torn and the box was already open. Do you think my shop will reship it again?

They certainly should! I would contact them asap and tell them of your woes, and ask for it to be shipped again. You may have to stump up the postage to send your original bottle back though...

Let us know what they say...
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Maybe you received L'homme "Chunky Style."

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar

This is indeed unusual ... give them a call!

Sure, I will update you guys with what they say. I just found out that I could have ordered the deluxe version from Sephore, it is a good deal. 95 dollars for 6.6 oz.

I will let you know who sold me this one, if I ran into issues with them lol I hope they would solve this without making it a big deal.

Looks like the fragrance shop is going to drag this issue. They kept asking for clearer pictures, and not respond to my message.

I took more clearer pictures, I thought I might as well update it here. Also, is there any way I can get a charge back on visa if the received good is damaged? I am losing hope on this one. Any help would be appreciated guys. The shop is fragrancex.com

Last edited by darktrance; 8th June 2010 at 12:14 AM.

How odd. It looks like part of the sprayer plastic.

I've bought from fragrancex before and never had problems. Never had to return anything though.

same here, I recommended tons of my friends to buy there, Im actually waiting for them to resolve this issue, so I can buy other things Ive planned. But, they are dragging this so much. This is the 1st time Im having issues, all my future orders from them are going to be based on how they solve this issue. I buy two colognes every week from them. Let's see.