Code of Conduct

Default cool water how many sprays

I live in Malaysia. Hot humid climate. How many sprays of Cool Water do I go with? I sometimes play soccer during the day as well (this is in school) so I sweat quite a bit as well. I do two right now. How many sprays?
    Last edited by itsabird; 7th June 2010 at 01:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: cool water how many sprays

However many you want, just be wary of those around you and not to over-do it.

From the few times I sampled it, it seemed to have good projection. 2-3 is probably more than enough.

Yep, agree the post above me. Also depends on your skin type. I would say one on each arm and a shot to each side of the neck would suffice plenty.
    Kerosene fragrance samples and bottles here: www.min.com

I use it and I think two is enough: one on the front of the neck, one on the back. Any more and it gets overpowering.

I spray significantly more than two.

Post Thanks / Like

one is enough.
    inside your wrist is a great spot to spray.
    if you want it to last longer, spray on fabric. inside the sleeve works well.

spay more or closer to your nose and you will likely experience adaption. your nose will start to cancel the scent out. people around you will think you have put to much and you, you won't even be able to smell it anymore.

one spray at some distance for the nose will give you the maximum enjoyment.

edit: after the soccer game you might want to do any update. unless you have sprayed on your clothes (you don't wear your normal clothes during the sweaty soccer game i suppose?) then it's not necessary.
    Last edited by gido; 8th June 2010 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gido View Post
    one is enough.

if you want it to last longer, spray on fabric.

Never spray cologne on clothes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
    and why not? insides the sleeves works great. it's a bit stupid just to say that without a reason.

if you are talking about stains, there's not much perfume around that stains. i think about 2 or 3 bottles out of the 80 that i own. just be a bit careful with what you spray on thin white fabric and spray on the inside, and you're fine. if the juice itself is dark, test it first, a blotter will do. (come to think of it: how many stained blotters have you seen?)
    Last edited by gido; 11th June 2010 at 06:01 PM.

Dependent

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is actually quite ok to spray on clothes. When you spray (on your skin) under your clothes, the juice inevitably rubs onto the fabric, though not as much as when you spray on directly. That being said, I have noticed some discoloration on certain fabrics over a long run, when I spray directly on them. It is really up to the individual.
    Last edited by MFJ; 11th June 2010 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gido View Post
    it's a bit stupid just to say that without a reason.
    Is it? Well lucky for me I have one. Cologne is designed to work with your body chemistry. It doesn't smell right or develop properly on clothes, and some frags will smell bad. Only 17 year olds who don't know any better spray it on their clothes. It goes on the skin.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it?
    i thought so. just to shout something in a public forum, just a plain contradiction without any reason attached, does not make much sense, and it can upset people.

Well lucky for me I have one. Cologne is designed to work with your body chemistry. It doesn't smell right or develop properly on clothes, and some frags will smell bad. Only 17 year olds who don't know any better spray it on their clothes. It goes on the skin.
    cologne is not designed to work with your body chemistry, who told you that. it just does. (perfumers generally don't use bodies to evaluate their scents either). and it also works on a scent strip. and on clothes. perfume ingredients are volatile in ambient temperature, and that's that.
    but it won't work on an ice cube. and neither will it work very well in a sauna. so, if the environment (the sweaty hot body of itsabird in this case) is too hot, and the perfume too fleeting, you could try to find a spot that is a bit cooler. it won't mess up a thing, no need to be hysterical about that. you just slow it down, that's all.

anyway, it is just a suggestion, it wont hurt nobody to try it out. i still think it might work for itsabird, and that is what matters here.
    Last edited by gido; 11th June 2010 at 10:24 PM.

[QUOTE=gido;1857097][QUOTE=vulcan;1857005]Is it?

i thought so. just to shout something in a public forum, just a plain contradiction without any reason attached, does not make much sense, and it can upset people.

cologne is not designed to work with your body chemistry, who told you that. it just does. (perfumers generally don't use bodies to evaluate their scents either). and it also works on a scent strip. and on clothes. perfume ingredients are volatile in ambient temperature, and that's that.
    but it won't work on an ice cube. and neither will it work very well in a sauna. so, if the environment (the sweaty hot body of itsabird in this case) is too hot, and the perfume too fleeting, you could try to find a spot that is a bit cooler. it won't mess up a thing, you just slow it down. that's all.
    I don't care if I upset you--it means nothing to me.

Cologne works on skin, and that is the correct place to put it. And actually it doesn't work on a scent strip, which is why people who know better always try it on their arm instead.

Post Thanks / Like

i didn't say i was upset. i just don't like that 'you are wrong! because i say so' attitude, because it's getting nowhere. that's all.

Post Thanks / Like

It's perfectly fine to spray on clothing, and there is a long history of fragrance wearers doing this. With Cool Water though, I don't think you will need to extend the longevity. As for how many sprays, I would wear two sprays on my chest, and if some of the juice soaks into the underside of your shirt, that's just fine.