Code of Conduct

Default Armani code eau de parfum or extreme for men...

I find code is one of the finest scents ever made. My only issue is that, it doesn't last longer, 5 hours is the most maximum I was able to get.

I would love it if they release an EDP version of Armani code for men. Is there anyway we can make a request?

Default Re: Armani code eau de parfum or extreme for men...

You can ask...

On a side note, you really think Code is that good? How does everyone else feel about Code? I tend to rank it as average, maybe a bit above.
    Last edited by vulcan; 8th June 2010 at 12:10 AM.

I have all the other things one can think of will receive compliments. Like Pure Malt, la Male, 1 mill, Creed MI, Creed GIT, Rochas, you name it, I have it yeah!!. But, Code got me the most compliments ever and I love it. I'm not even a big fan of other G.Armani house's Too bad it doesn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by darktrance View Post
    I have all the other things one can think of will receive compliments. Like Pure Malt, la Male, 1 mill, Creed MI, Creed GIT, Rochas, you name it, I have it yeah!!. But, Code got me the most compliments ever and I love it. I'm not even a big fan of other G.Armani house's Too bad it doesn't last long.
    Pure Malt, la Male, 1 mill...there's your problem. You're wearing club frags designed for teenagers. They may be loud, but they don't appeal to most people. They're more likely to annoy than delight. By comparison, Code is balanced and refined--a real cologne

MI and GIT are good choices though.
    Last edited by vulcan; 8th June 2010 at 12:29 AM.

Im with you, i love code but it doesent last or project on me

There is a trend towards men's scents in the eau de parfum versions: Habit Rouge is an example. Some are even sold in parfum form, such as the Habit Rouge extrait and the Terre d'Hermes parfum. The trend may not extend, however, to American markets for men. I think the word "parfum" scares some men away.

You can use a lotion on your skin with mineral oil to help the scent stay a bit longer. Some scents are not made with longevity, sorry to say.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/233...rfum-My-Review
    Last edited by Primrose; 8th June 2010 at 03:24 AM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Wow i'm shocked to hear that code doesn't last on you guys. I get 8-10 hrs with strong sillage that people notice right away....

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Wow i'm shocked to hear that code doesn't last on you guys. I get 8-10 hrs with strong sillage that people notice right away....
    Most colognes last longer than the person wearing it realizes. I think a lot of people underestimate longevity.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel like its the issue with most recent mainstream fragrances.
    They are made so you use more amount, which makes them run faster, and makes you run faster to get a new one.

Mind you i am talking about the real mainstream ones.

Code last very long on my skin also.....One of the best from Armani!!!
    Gary

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't lasting problems with Code. I think it's a very nice oriental spicy scent. To solve your Code's lasting problems, bring a 30 ml bottle with you!

Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post

How does everyone else feel about Code? I tend to rank it as average, maybe a bit above.
    I feel I have to revise my evaluation of Code. I got a sample and have been wearing it and I must say that Code is one of the nicest fags on the market. It's soft, a little sweet, balanced, sexy, masculine, and doesn't make me smell like a teenager. Hard to believe it's made by Armani.

Two thumbs way up on this. My next purchase for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ive tried it once and wasnt that impressed, id sworn i smelled it before, i think PacSun's "Vinyl" is very much similar

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    ive tried it once and wasnt that impressed, id sworn i smelled it before, i think PacSun's "Vinyl" is very much similar
    I wasn't impressed when I just put it on my arm, but if you wear it and let it dry down, it's beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I like it, too. Not all the time, but every once in a while I break it out and really enjoy it. It has some nice powdery musks at the end that I really love. It doesn't surprise me that it's such a popular fragrance.

I was talking to one of my SAs, and she says that the Code summer flanker has been selling like crazy - they actually ran out. I gave it a sniff, but I really like the original better.

Are you kidding me, code is one of the best, it is such a beautiful fragrance. 8 to 10 hours impossible on my skin, weird thing is, I couldnt detect it after 5 hours, suddenly after 6 hours, I think I was able to detect it once. Like it plays tricks on me. Im with someone who said, they want us to use more, so we buy more. Same with L'homme, it doesn't longer at all. It is also a beautiful fragrance, if they made an edp, it will be great. Why do they make perfumes edp, but colgones edt.

Post Thanks / Like

I like it, but there are lots of scents like it around, not exactly the same, but very similar. For example, Antonio Banderas Spirit VIP is a cheapo that does Armani Code a good tribute.

Code is just amazing. It's soft and sweet; it's classy and very sexy. If that's what you want, there are not many in its league.