Code of Conduct

Default Hypnose - Olfactory Fatigue From the Wearer?

I love the smell of Hypnose on the ladies - definitely sexy and romantic. As of late, I've been smelling it all over the place. On Saturday I was walking down a long hallway and could smell the sillage on a girl who must have been fifty feet away. Today I was in Whole Foods. As I walked through the front doors there it was again, like the wake from a motorboat. It took 2 seconds to identify the wearer.

I guess what I'm trying to say is to go lightly on this one when you apply. Perhaps it's a frag that becomes the victim of olfactory fatigue very quickly. Trust me, we smell it.

(Gets down off of his righteous soapbox rant)

Default Re: Hypnose - Olfactory Fatigue From the Wearer?

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    I love the smell of Hypnose on the ladies - definitely sexy and romantic. As of late, I've been smelling it all over the place. On Saturday I was walking down a long hallway and could smell the sillage on a girl who must have been fifty feet away. Today I was in Whole Foods. As I walked through the front doors there it was again, like the wake from a motorboat. It took 2 seconds to identify the wearer.

I guess what I'm trying to say is to go lightly on this one when you apply. Perhaps it's a frag that becomes the victim of olfactory fatigue very quickly. Trust me, we smell it.

(Gets down off of his righteous soapbox rant)
    Thank you, Adonis, for the observation. This also means *everyone* is wearing this department store scent...and it's not unique anymore. So much for the delusion these women have of wearing their "signature" scent.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.