Code of Conduct

Default ? on Creed and thoughts on Unforgivable, Dolce & Gabbana and Armani Code?

Long-time Coolwater fan/user since high school (15 years)... finally decided to branch out and purchased a bunch of other brands (without even sampling them, but based on description and other people's review... scary thought). Had to buy them quick due to a deal that was running on one of the reputable online fragrance sites (50% off everything)... some of you guys might know what I'm talking about. I haven't received my purchase yet, but wanted to see what you guys thought about Unforgivable, Dolce and Armani Code? If I like Coolwater, what are the odds I'll like these scents? In the past, I've had the following colognes:
    - Polo Sport (thought it was decent but not worth buying again),
    - CK Escape (didn't like it too much as it smelled a bit too much juniper?),
    - Clinique Happy (don't like it, but still got a huge bottle left I try to use up for the last 6 years... bought it cause I really liked the women's version... on a woman of course),
    - Polo Safari (talk about old school... probably my first purchase of any cologne back in high school. thought it smelled great at first, but ended up not liking it cause it smelled too musky)

Also, it seems there are lots of posts/mention of Creed brand... never heard of them until just now. Where can I go to sample the many scents of Creed? It seems this brand is priced a bit higher than your run of the mill department store colognes...

Default Re: ? on Creed and thoughts on Unforgivable, Dolce & Gabbana and Armani Code?

You can find Creed at Neiman Marcus and some Saks.

Default Re: ? on Creed and thoughts on Unforgivable, Dolce & Gabbana and Armani Code?

Code is amazing I love. It starts off lemony then ends off in a powdery, tonka bean dominant scent. Pretty decent longevity and projection. I think you would enjoy it if you own Cool Water. Dolce and Gabbana is also pretty good but I cannot pinpoint what it smells like. Unforgivable smells nice but its like water and has no projection or longevity. Your're better off getting Unforgivable Platinum as it will give you a few extra hours on your skin.