Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SOTD Thursday 10 JUNE 2010

I blended Arancia and Mandorlo from Acqua di Parma's Blu Med. Collection!!!
    Gary

bleu autumn haze

I'm wearing Bond High Line today.

Wow it is QUIET in here tonight. (Still in the SoTD, BTW. Maybe that's it, everyone's on a one-scent or two layered scents in my case, and G303's, day.) How did the layering work out on the Blu Meds, anyway?
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/38140"][B]Actias luna's fragrance reviews[/B][/URL] | Now blogging with [i]AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty[/i] at [URL="http://aromierotici.blogspot.com/"][B]Il Mondo di Odore[/B][/URL] [URL="http://www.ebsqart.com/Artist/Kathleen-Harper/3794/Art-Portfolio/1/"]
    [B]Art[/B]: Actias luna's other hobby[/URL] - along with some impromptu [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/threads/268480-Why-Mouchoir-de-Monsieur-Act-III-Resumed"]"performance writing"[/URL] here on Basenotes!

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by actiasluna View Post
    Wow it is QUIET in here tonight. (Still in the SoTD, BTW. Maybe that's it, everyone's on a one-scent or two layered scents in my case, and G303's, day.) How did the layering work out on the Blu Meds, anyway?
    Funny- actiasluna - I was JUST thinking the same thing......
    Now that Gardenia has worn off- Carnal Flower..............
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Just dragged this body from work. My arm sockets hurt, so do the muscles on the front upper thighs, above the knees. Going to read a bit in Creed Vanisia that nobody I know really likes, but which smells very pleasant to me. Poignant even. I will also put a drop or two on the mosquito bites -- red spots that itch. You girls take care.

Well done on the job accomplished, actiasluna.

Hermes Un Jardin sur le nil for the evening. This one started out as my least favorite of the series, but now, it may be my fav.

It is nice to see Lessa posting again.

I was absent yesterday. I was at work until 1:00am. Came home went to sleep and got up to do it all over again.
    Yesterday I wore Karl Lagerfeld's Kapsule Light, today I wore Kapsule Woody.
    Evenstar

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Aubepine-Acacia tonight. I was going to wait until tomorrow but I got ancey. Unisex and a great summer green.
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

Blog Entries

My daughter "graduated" from Elementary School today. I celebrated with her in:

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Congrats to your daughter, Tarheel! BTW, I'm glad you've joined the other fellows who post in this thread.

Long day for me, chiming in late. My SotD was the glorious Fleur de Narcisse from L'Artisan (from a precious sample).

Blog Entries

Hi everyone, just checking in this evening. All is going good here. Tonight I'm in Boucheron Trouble, inspired by the perfumes and jewels thread. Then later I decided to test Michael Kors for Men on my other arm and it's overwhelming everything. I'd read a lot good things about it here, so I bought it blind at TJ Maxx. Many who "cross dress" with their fragrance wardrobes love its boozy quality, but I actually find it too big and too butch for me, and I'm not loving it on DH either (he says it smells "like bandaids" and I get a bit of that too). Oh, well. Not every blind buy goes great. Btw, I just read Shamu's review in the Directory, and he nails it. If big and macho is your thing, you're gonna love it. I think in this case, it's just something that doesn't suit me or DH, but would smell very sexy on the right person.

I guess I missed some birthdays, but I'm sure everyone smelled wonderful and I hope lots of cake was enjoyed! Good night!
    Eddie: Sweetie, what are you drinking?
    Patsy: Oh, this? Chanel No. 5.
    -- Absolutely Fabulous

Basenotes Plus

Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Jasmin Etoile Nothing too special, but a good office scent
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home