Code of Conduct
    AromiErotici

Red face Bottle labels on Bond fragrances

The bottle of Bleecker Street I have has the labels beginning to pull away from the bottle......mostly in the very middle section.

Anyone else have this happen to their Bonds?

Default Re: Bottle labels on Bond fragrances

I had a bottle of HOT Always that the label came off. I contacted Bond through their website and they sent me out 2 new stickers and a few samples to boot. Great customer service in that regard.
    Last edited by Futami; 10th June 2010 at 01:51 PM.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by Futami View Post
    I had a bottle of HOT Always that the label came off. I contacted Bond through their website and they sent me out 2 new stickers and a few samples to boot. Great customer service in that regard.
    Thank you bro. Good info.

My Chez Bond peeled off some on the edge. I rubbed the label back on and it is still well adhered.

As a manufacturer that applies labels to glass bottles I can think of a few reasons why it happened. If you hand is not clean but a little oily as your hands naturally are touching the label during the application makes the adhesive less sticky, older labels have adhesive that is less sticky, or dust on the bottle or your finger when the label was applied can cause some problems.
    Include other environmental factors like humidity in you bathroom. I think my Chez Bond label is made with a paper label with gold foil and printing, and plastic gloss laminated. Paper does not adhere to glass as well as a plastic label.

Blog Entries

The labels on the 100ml Bee bottles from Guerlain seem haphazardly applied so that they do not fit the glass frame. There is a little overlap on my bottle of Chant d'Aaromes. It seems that attention to detail in quality control is wanting.

Serge Lutens labels separate from the bottles very quickly. I've noticed they do not have gooey sticky adhesive--the separation is quite clean (thinking of Thurnau's post above). My Bond labels have been tenacious so far.
    Last edited by Nostalgie; 5th July 2010 at 01:11 AM.
    "You...put on cologne to write?"(From Midnight in Paris)

Stop by for a chat: http://perfumedletters.wordpress.com/
    My book reviews: http://www.nstperfume.com/author/Cheryl/

My labels have been tenacious as well. In fact, I tried taking a few labels off and it was ridiculously impossible.
    Currently looking for Ava Luxe Midnight Violet

Visit my offsite sales thread for other items for sale - just updated!
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=265#265

I prefer the vinyl labels to the paper because of the repeated handling of the bottle will ruin the paper labels.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.