Code of Conduct

Talking Could someone tell me how in someone's waredrobe you put the longevity of a cologne?

Hello,when some put's a cologne in your waredrobe you can list how well you like the cologne from 1 to 5 star's. You can also put what the longevity you get from a cologne from 1 to 5 star's. I am having trouble putting how well the longevity of a cologne is in my wardrobe. I have zero star's on all of the cologne's in my wardrobe because I don't know how to exactly put star's for the longevity of a cologne from 1 to 5 star's. Please me what to do.
    Thankyou,
    Jernizzle459

Default Re: Could someone tell me how in someone's waredrobe you put the longevity of a cologne?

That interface is currently down - Grant is working to restore it soon!
    There is a workaround, but it requires a tedious one-at-a-time procedure. Drop me a line if you are interested in how to do that.
    Please put your other site related questions in this forum please - thanks!
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Default Re: Could someone tell me how in someone's waredrobe you put the longevity of a cologne?

Hello,yes I am interested if there is a way to put from 1 to 5 star's in my waredrobe for the longevity of a cologne even if it is tedious long process. Please let me know what to do.
    Thank's,
    Jernizzle459

Ok, here you go -

Here's an example of how to make By Kilian Back to Black have a 5 star longevity. You'll have to make your own links like this:

http://www.basenotes.net/cgi-bin/wardrobedo.cgi?6-26131245=5

The red 6 denotes the longevity function, the green numeric value refers to the fragrance ID (see below), and the blue 5 means that I've rated Back to Black a 5 for longevity. To do your own, you'll need to change the green number to refer to the fragrance you want to update, and the blue number to 1,2,3,4 or 5 to rate it (0 will clear your rating).

This is the page URL to Back to Black, where you can see the numeric ID: http://www.basenotes.net/ID26131245.html

Hope that helps!

Oh, and one way of making the process faster... just go to each fragrance page (like this one for Arancia http://www.basenotes.net/ID26124313.html), then right click on the number of stars you want to assign its longevity in the rating section and select "copy link location" in firefox and "copy shortcut" in IE. Then paste it in your URL bar and all you have to do is change the 5 to a 6 and press enter. Ta da!