Code of Conduct

Default CK Free: fragrance style for sillage and/or fragrance fobics?

So I tried CK Free today and found it almost unperceivable: I liked it, but not to the point of thinking it is FBW. A rare mixture of baby talcum powder and fruity notes, complex indeed, but, again, wears far too close to the skin for my taste, besides the fact longevity is limited.

It triggered memories of another scent on the same vein, a local designer's fragrance launched some months ago, Giesso 1884. I discarded anosmia, I am not having a cold nor I indulged in an overdose of perfume testing before trying this one.

I recalled some friend's and relatives' negative attitudes towards scents, so I realized that maybe houses are launching fragances targetted to this segment. Hypothetically, these men are pressed to wear fragrances, or maybe they feel they should, but at the same time do not like the idea of sillage, so subtlety is a key attribute for them.

In other words, they demand "skin scents". Can it be so?

Default Re: CK Free: fragrance style for sillage and/or fragrance fobics?

To be honest I find CK Free quite pleasant, the top-notes are bright and fresh while the dry-down is dominated by amber. I doubt that there are men who want a fragrance to be a skin scent, but there is a possibility that a shy person may want to smell good yet he finds announcing his presence with a fragrance quite uncomfortable.

If you're asking if the CK Free perfumer thought of that I'd say no way, it's just a mediocre fragrance with no message.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Default Re: CK Free: fragrance style for sillage and/or fragrance fobics?

Well,. all i can say is that on me ck free share great longevity-sillage, really its a surprise indeed i can smell it afters some hrs, 4-5 hrs and is very permanent. is not bad as many people think, but we can choose others.