Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Chanel Exclusifs Line - Australia.

I have been keen on trying these fragrances ever since they were released. The only problem is, I can't seem to find them anywhere in Australia.

Is there anywhere that Australian Basenote members have managed to find them?

I would prefer to test them here rather than paying for samples and shipping from overseas.

Default Re: Chanel Exclusifs Line - Australia.

You can try them out at the Chanel boutique in Chadstone in Melbourne. They have the entire range there but be forewarned that some of the sales staff is rather too pushy.

Blog Entries

Thankyou so much gutps!

I will be checking them out and I'll be sure to be 'dolled up to the nines' in order to fool them into thinking I'm filthy rich and that I'm interested in buying every single one of their fragrances.

I bet that you will fall in love with Coromandel

Blog Entries

I was going to say that there is a Chanel Boutique in Chadstone Shopping Centre. gupts is too good ...

I will add for those not in Melbourne that the Chanel number is 1300 242 635
    You will get prompts as to which department you want.

A DJ's Chanel rep gave me the number and told me to push it if they say they can't send you a bottle as she knows it can be and has been done. I decided that $350 without delivery was too much and ended up getting my FB of BdI for $288 from the US. Actually, I got my first Les Exclisif from the US too ... *sigh*

For samples to smell if you would like to buy I would suggest The Perfumed Court as Melbourne's Chanel doesn't send samples. >.>

I agree with you blood-orange and would prefer to test and BUY here in AU. but it's not always possible - or sensible.

It's tough being an Australian perfume fan ...
    He isn't poor because he lacks money but because everything he wants is unobtainable ...

My name is KaL - EL - EL - L - L - L ! D:

Blog Entries

Thankyou everyone for the responses.

I managed to test those of the Exclusifs line that I was interested in, and I am now a proud owner of a bottle of Coromandel. (You were so right Pour_Monsieur! It is absolutely amazing).

It's a pity that these fragrances aren't more readily available. I hold many as them as being far better than the commercial Chanel releases.

Do you know if Melbourne or Sydney shops sell 75ml bottles? US shops sell 75ml bottles for 110 $US...

I had a brilliant time at Bondi Junction Chanel beauty corner! Bought 75ml bottle of N22, as a gift was given a miniature of Sycomore (yep, my next 75ml "must have" Chanel frag).

Does anyone know the price for the 75ml? I have my eye on a bottle of Beige but I really don't need the giant bottle!
    My perfume blog: Girl With the Curious Nose

Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door -Coco Chanel

Currently lusting after:
    - Chanel No.5 Eau Premiere
    - Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose
    - Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille

Quote Originally Posted by Un Belle Parfum View Post
    Does anyone know the price for the 75ml? I have my eye on a bottle of Beige but I really don't need the giant bottle!
    Hi!
    $220....

Cheers
    Elizabel

Just thought I'd mention that Les Exclusives are available at the Collins St Chanel boutique, no need to go all the way to Chadstone unless it is for the 75ml, which they don't carry at the CBD store.

Melvournis is right: I did my sniffing in Chanel Collins St - they have the fragrances, I was dressed like a total dag (just flew in from Canberra in footy mode), the SA was indulgent and we both had a ball spraying pretty much everything in the range.

I understand only Chaddy has the smaller bottles and actual samples (good luck getting some), Collins St has only giant bottles and testers. Collins St will not ship to Canberra (lord how I tried).

Why just not use US chanel.com and ship to forwarding address - this is how I got my 200ml of Sycomore for about $250 which saved me exactly $100. Would do it anytime again.

Hi Max. My understanding was that the 200ml were selling at the boutique store for $300? At least that's what I remember being told.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom View Post
    Why just not use US chanel.com and ship to forwarding address - this is how I got my 200ml of Sycomore for about $250 which saved me exactly $100. Would do it anytime again.
    My freight forwarder specifically rules out fragrances. I could set up an account with another forwarder that uses USPS but they seem to cost more than my usual.

Just bought a 75ml bottle of Sycomore from Chadstone today.
    $220 - 75ml bottle
    $350 - 200ml bottle

I don't think they care what you look like in the store. I went in wearing work pants/t-shirt/Blundstone boots. Was treated well.

I always have a hoot with the staff at Collins, they don't mind me trying everything and like to chat about the scents. often they will speak in hushed tones about Mlle which I find disarmingly hilarious. they are quite professional, I have not known them to be ruffled by anything, always doing their best to be helpful and friendly.

I've spoken with Chaddie a few times and they've always been willing to send fragrances, they don't insist on you shopping in person. Chaddie keeps Egoïste too, original not Platinum