Code of Conduct

Default Looking for a niche alternative and superlative to Chanel Allure Homme

I have finally discovered some of the considered niche and upper houses of perfumery, but I still love some of my mass market classics like Chanel's Allure Homme and Givenchy Pi. I would love to find those scents captured by a brand that uses high quality ingredients and provide the experience of the so called perfume elite. Thx.
    Last edited by dreamchaser; 17th June 2010 at 02:37 AM.

Default Re: Looking for a niche alternative and superlative to Chanel Allure Homme

Dreamchaser, I'm sorry to tell you, but happiness is already on your dresser. If you dig Chanel Allure, go forward and dig it. Wear it through the world and teach people what a man who likes a scent does and smells like. There's no "better" version out there, no more "elite" mix of the same thing, no harder to find/more specialized odor that gives the same thing. There's Allure Homme and you love it. That's the way to be and you should delight in the superior product you enjoy. No other way. No other scent.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Default Re: Looking for a niche alternative and superlative to Chanel Allure Homme

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post
    Dreamchaser, I'm sorry to tell you, but happiness is already on your dresser. If you dig Chanel Allure, go forward and dig it. Wear it through the world and teach people what a man who likes a scent does and smells like. There's no "better" version out there, no more "elite" mix of the same thing, no harder to find/more specialized odor that gives the same thing. There's Allure Homme and you love it. That's the way to be and you should delight in the superior product you enjoy. No other way. No other scent.
    /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ Best answer you will ever get.
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

Off-Scenter

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post
    What he said.

I can appreciate what is being thread. I was simply asking if there is simply anything out there that resembles Allure Homme made by a niche house who generally uses higher quality for instance, as Creed does with GIT vs Cool Water or Amouage Reflection vs Joop Homme.

Why go for a niche alternative for the sake of getting a niche? Chanel have probably some of the highest quality fragrances of any designer. All the Allure line have fantastic longevity, sillage and don't smell particularly synthetic at all. Don't know why you MUST have a niche alternative if you already enjoy what you have. That's just being snobby.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dreamchaser View Post
    I can appreciate what is being thread. I was simply asking if there is simply anything out there that resembles Allure Homme made by a niche house who generally uses higher quality for instance, as Creed does with GIT vs Cool Water or Amouage Reflection vs Joop Homme.
    By Amouge Reflection, you meant Creed Original Santal?