Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Favorite BBW scents

I love their antibacterial soaps as well. I have Coconut Lime Verbena soap in my guest bathroom, and nearly everyone who uses it raves about the great smell. I am a big fan of the Kitchen Spice and Kitchen Lemon soaps and hope they never discontinue them. Which leads me to a bit of a gripe about BBW in general. It seems like there is such a focus on having this huge line of varied scents, with the new ones always coming, one behind another. However, some of their really great items have been discontinued and I don't get it. Their Sandalwood and Rose is one of my all time favorites evah! I love the body spray, which is impossible to find now. Whyyyy?? I liked their Breathe line..the one in the pink bottle was lovely. I, too, am a fan of the old favorite Juniper Breeze. Of the more recent releases, I own few. I like Vanilla Noir in the winter, but just didn't fall in love with Twilight Woods. I smell that one on many women around here, so I know that it is very popular.

Blog Entries

Oh gosh I LOOOOVED Sandalwood & Rose! I forgot all about that one. It was great. I'm also a Juniper Breeze fan & was able to pick up a bottle of lotion during one of their sales recently. Also, for my birthday my soon-to-be SIL got me gift packs in Sun Ripened Raspberries & Flowering Herbs. One of my all-time favorites was Orange Blossom. I don't think that was around for very long but I'm still hoarding a bottle of lotion & a bottle of shave gel. Also, going back in the wayback machine, I remember a scent called Happy Daisy that smelled just like Sunflowers perfume, which was popular around the same time. Another one of my seasonal favorites was a watermelon scented one.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

I have a honeysukle FB and my family got a christmas basket with midnight pomegranate anti-bac hand soap we've loved it and are virtually out .A lady in my choir uses the seasonally released vanilla noel lotion and it smells so great I intend to get some when the holiday shipment comes in .(I can get a heads up -the manager of my store shares an apartment with a girl who works a second job at B&BW.)
    Currently wearing: Walk On Air by Kate Spade

Bumpity bump. I don't really use their body products but I love their soaps and anti-bac products. I got some hand soap in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and HOLY LORD it's wonderful! I want to get some shower gel to layer with, but unfortunately they didn't have it in stock. I'm hoping it's just a seasonal thing and they'll get some in soon. If not, it's available on their website. I've been washing my hands and forearms a lot just to smell this stuff!
    I have a bottle of the lotion (partially used, 85% full) that I would be happy to swap or give you. I was given it as a gift, but it's not one of my favorites.

My favorites are Brown Sugar & Fig, Twilight Woods,Sweet Pea, Cherry Blossom (original not Japanese), and Seaspray. They used to have a line called Simplicity that had the best fig lotion I have found. Of course they discontinued it. Also you can find some of their discontinued scents online in their classics collection.
    Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Thanks for asking. I adore Warm Vanilla Sugar.

I realise this is an old thread, but it is still relevant. The summer semi annual sale begins in stores on Monday, June 8th, and I look forward to it!

In reply to the original poster's question, I have not tried too very many of them, but three that I have tried that I adore are Sensual Amber, Cashmere Glow, and Dark Kiss. I have also trie Twilight Woods. It is okay. I like it for summer daytime wear as it is not nearly as deep as the other three, but I probably will not repurchase it. In fact, as I understand it, Twilight Woods is supposed to be discontinued.

B&BW is bringing back some scents that have not been around for awhile, e.g. Juniper Breeze, Cucumber Melon, and a few others, for the sale. I am not familiar with any of these, though.

What are your favourites?

Count me as another fan of their liquid hand soaps. Currently, my favorite is Island Pink Pomelo. I wish there were a perfume that smelled like it. It's the perfect grapefruit for me.

Other soaps: Cherry Merlot and Mint Julep.

I also like their body wash White Citrus--very uplifting and the scent clings for a while. Magnolia is pretty good, too.

My favorite right now is Waikiki Beach Coconut.
    Currently wearing: 28 La Pausa by Chanel