Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Fragrance: Diptyque Eau Duelle

From nstperfume.com:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diptyque will launch Eau Duelle, a new unisex fragrance and a ‘unique interpretation of vanilla’, this September.

Eau Deulle was developed by perfumer Fabrice Pellegrin, and follows vanilla on its journey along the Spice Route. Additional notes include cardamom, elemi, juniper, saffron, calamus, black tea and amber.

Diptyque Eau Duelle will be available in 50 and 100 ml, concentration unknown, and in solid perfume.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Fragrance: Diptyque Eau Duelle

Sounds interesting J ! Vanilla ,cardamom and black tea sounds delicious.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post
    Sounds interesting J ! Vanilla ,cardamom and black tea sounds delicious.
    I know. I want to drink it!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

I love vanilla and this sounds wonderful. A 'grownup' vanilla?

Anyone tried this yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Saw this today in the UK , they had just got the solid perfume in , but no testers !!!! must be out any day now ! Not very keen on vanilla but will try it as I like a lot of the Diptyque range. They also had the "Eau" range in roll on fragrance pens , and much as I like Eau de Neroli , it barely lasted till I got to the end of the street !

Post Thanks / Like

Received my bottle of Tam Dao today, and they included samples of Eau Duelle. For those who like vanilla, this will get some attention. There is a vanilla / slight cherry undertone which reminds me of SDV, but this is much "thinner." Despite that, it seems to have some persistence, as I sprayed one spray on from the vial about 2 hours ago, and it is still going strong.

So many vanilla threads and so many to choose from, but this should be a new consideration on the block.

Quote Originally Posted by funraiser18 View Post
    Received my bottle of Tam Dao today, and they included samples of Eau Duelle. For those who like vanilla, this will get some attention. There is a vanilla / slight cherry undertone which reminds me of SDV, but this is much "thinner." Despite that, it seems to have some persistence, as I sprayed one spray on from the vial about 2 hours ago, and it is still going strong.

So many vanilla threads and so many to choose from, but this should be a new consideration on the block.
    Thanks funraiser, it sounds quite nice. I like the idea of a thinner SDV

eau duelle is lovely, smells like organic vanilla (not fake, sweet or buttery, nicely done) peppercorns and a hint of incense. Smells unisex and very wearable, subtle and almost aromatherapeutic.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried it in SpaceNK. Really like it vanilla but not sickly sweet. I asked two friends what do you think? Both said paint!!! I didn't get that at all.
    DONNA

Post Thanks / Like

I tried it a few days ago. Its got a little too much Vanilla in it. But not in the bad way. In the really good way but I prefer less vanilla essence. The boutique had all the ingredients laid out on a table. I got to smell each ingredient like juniper berries, white vanilla, black vanilla, saffron, tea, pink pepper. This is all that comes to mind. The good thing is that I think the Vanilla is a top note as it quickly evaporates.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried it in the last couple of days and the truth is that it did not make a big impression, but again, I had been spraying many other things.
    Evenstar

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

I was quite underwhelmed and disappointed. I found it to be a very light and thin vanilla fragrance, which is not what I was looking for.

I have sniffed it from paper recently (broken sample vial, aaarrrrrgh). I found it really pleasant, a light vanilla with a green component (a bit like figs). However, I didn't find it distinctive enough to start lemming a bottle.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was really good. A sweet vanilla but not too sweet and not too overwhelming. I thought the longevity was pretty good.