Code of Conduct

Default Today I bought Montale Intense Cafe

Today I bought Intense Cafe (Soft Musk), it's similar to Dark Purple with touch of coffee in the top notes I quite like it so I bought it, but it was not what I expected, you can detect coffee for first half hour then it becomes mainly rose scent.

Also I tried Aoud Greedy, it's Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin rip-off, it's identical 100%, if you have Lolita Lempicka don't even waste your time to try this one.

Last edited by yuyu15; 2nd April 2013 at 07:02 PM.
    For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping

Default Re: Today I bought Montale Intense Cafe

Thank you for the heads up yuyu. For some reason I thought this would be a projection monster, like most the Montale offerings.

Thanks for your observations. Will still be buying them when they become available in my neck of the woods.

Intense Cafe , from what I can tell is Montale/Tanelli 's version of Tom Ford's Cafe Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by yuyu15 View Post
    Today I bought Intense Cafe (Soft Musk), it's similar to Dark Purple with touch of coffee in the top notes I quite like it so I bought it, but it was not what I expected, you can detect coffee for first half hour then it becomes mainly rose scent.

Also I tried Aoud Greedy, it's Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin rip-off, it's identical 100%, if you have Lolita Lempicka don't even waste your time to try this one.

Hi - Can you tell me where you purchased it from?
    Montale did tell me that in Dubai it's been released by the Name of Tanelli Soft Musk, i'm dying to get my hands on this.

Thanks

Hi, I bought it from Al Jazeera Perfumes here in Qatar.
    For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by yuyu15 View Post
    Hi, I bought it from Al Jazeera Perfumes here in Qatar.
    Thank you. i'm headed to Al Jazeera tomorrow here in Dubai

- - - Updated - - -

How's the longivity and projection like? is it like most of the montales?

Thanks

Thanks for sharing. So Intense Cafe is actually called Soft Musk? Are the two titles being used differently between Montale and Tanelli? I'm a little confused.
    And the coffee note is just a "touch?"

@mahsam.raza yes its like most Montale, monster longivity and projection.

@Renaissance_Man Montale and Tanelli is the same, but some fragrances' name have been changed. Soft Musk is the same as Intense Cafe.

I also purchased this last week. Looking forward to its imminent arrival. Will post my thoughts here.

I gave it a full ware today for second time, it's smell like malt+fruit+coffee, It reminds me of Barbican Strawberry Malt Drink