Code of Conduct

Default Keiko Mecheri for UK?

Hi

Does anyone know of an online store in Europe from where I might buy Keiko Mecheri perfumes for shipping to the UK? I believe Liberty no longer carries Keiko Mecheri, and I don't think any other UK shops do either.

I got my samples ages ago from First in Fragrance (Aus Liebe zum Duft) in Germany, but their full bottle prices work out very expensive in pounds sterling. I'd order from one of the US websites, but I'm afraid of customs duties.

Thanks!

Default Re: Keiko Mecheri for UK?

Liberty in London has KM in store, but not on the website, for some reason. They also didn't have the newer ones in yet (a few months back), but the SA I talked to didn't see a reason why they wouldn't be getting them in when they re-ordered. Keiko herself was instore on the 11th June for a meet and greet, so they must still be commited to the range!

The EU UK exchange rate isn't great at the moment :/

Which one did you fall for?
    Out here we are running for the wide open spaces, the road-smell after the rain.

Oh, thanks Petra, that's great news. I had heard that Liberty no longer carried KM.

Ume is the one I'm after. I made my sample last a long time but it's gone now and I'm really craving it.

Oh, I've not tried Ume, but I will Liberty should have it!
    Out here we are running for the wide open spaces, the road-smell after the rain.

Funny, exactly my question! I am also carving Ume ever since I finished my sample last week. First in Fragrance has quite high prices when compared to the US ones but the custom duties when importing to the NL would cancel the price advantage. :-( I guess I'll have to give a call to Liberty and ask if they would be willing to ship a bottle to the NL (for below the First in Fragrance prices of course... ;-) ).