Code of Conduct

Thread: Xerjoff Regio

Default Xerjoff Regio

Hi, everyone. I noticed that the Xerjoff Discovery Sets are now available at Parfums Raffy and LuckyScent. The Casamorati set includes Lira and Regio, their two new scents. I assume Regio is a men's fragrance, however there is no description of the scent on Parfums Raffy and even if you go to Xerjoff.com they give details on Lira, but no mention of Regio other than it being in the Discovery Set. Has anyone tried this yet and have any impressions or does anyone atleast know the notes? Thanks.

Default Re: Xerjoff Regio

Try sending a personal message to Cairomerta. He knows the Xerjoff people very well and would know.
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by MaserGS View Post
    Hi, everyone. I noticed that the Xerjoff Discovery Sets are now available at Parfums Raffy and LuckyScent. The Casamorati set includes Lira and Regio, their two new scents. I assume Regio is a men's fragrance, however there is no description of the scent on Parfums Raffy and even if you go to Xerjoff.com they give details on Lira, but no mention of Regio other than it being in the Discovery Set. Has anyone tried this yet and have any impressions or does anyone atleast know the notes? Thanks.
    Regio is indeed a new Xerjoff coming out for the Casamorati collection. It will be in a black bottle with green detailing and the scent will be a spicy citrus. It smells wonderful. It has citrus, clove, cardomom and other notes. It shoukd be released hopefully in 4 weeks or so.

Thanks for the info, guys!

That sounds fantastic! Thanks for the info!

I'm also keen to get my hands on Regio. I think my samples been lost at sea mind you, so fingers crossed it turns up eventually.

Ah man oh man Xerjoff do some nice scents and this should be a treat.
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

I'm excited too - I'll have a chance to photograph one soon so I'll post here when those are ready!
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Has anyone else tried Regio? I'd love to get a review!
    "Smell with your nose, not your ears."

ACJIGGA'S FAVORITES - Xerjoff Nio, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, Neil Morris for Takashimaya, Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Terre d'Hermes Parfum, Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (vintage), Acqua di Parma Oud & Slumberhouse Jeke extrait

I've tried Regio the last couple of weeks and also Richwood, Damarose and the new 1861. Lira is a vanilla based fragrance.

Regio is fantastic, a lovely spicy/aromatic citrus fragrance that has lemon, lavendar, spices and woods. It's very long lasting, not quite as spicy as Fiero on me which I also like, but Regio is more aquatic. It says it was inspired by the breathtaking sea and the light breeze that wafts along the coast of southern Italy and you can certainly picture yourself sitting there whilst wearing this. This is another thumbs up from me, a great scent.
    Damarose I wasn't keen on myself (more feminine for me) but my mother and partner loved it and it smells great on both of them. Richwood I didn't like at first, but having gone back to it many times, it has really grown on me. I think it's mainly because I go for citrusy scents and this one is something I would normally ignore just going on the notes, but I'm glad I got a sample as it really is very good. 1861 is fantastic, a beautiful citrus, top quality notes as usual and also long lasting. From what I've heard and also read, this is going to be cheaper than the other Xerjoff bottles and this will be a huge winner for them - it truly is amazing and ideal for the Summer.
    Thank you Xerjoff and especially to Sergio, who is simply the best

Funny that someone described their samples as lost at sea. I knew nothing of this scent (nor equated it with an area of Italy) when I tried it today in Rome.

Immediately I told the clerk... my god... this is a complete deja vu scent! It took me back to my youth growing up within a mile of the Atlantic ocean. It seemed to contain all elements of a day at the beach - both the natural and the man-made. The salt, sand, sea-vegetation... plus the wet planks of a boardwalk over dunes, citrus-flavored bevvies, and even tanning oils. Sounds like a disgusting blend, but It left me without words, and eventually quite a few Euros; within 20 minutes of attaching my forearm irreversibly to my nose, I had purchased the bottle.

Didn't know it was Xerjoff (which I said I would never own, as the price would be preventative). I thought Casamarati was an Italian house whose name I would never see again, as the xerjoff is rather inconspicuous at the bottom of the box. I also had no idea that it was supposed to evoke imagery of the sea - figured it was just a weird association I had in growing up in a beach town. So I guess this is one of those few times when marketing ploys actually follow through quite successfully.

Oh well... no regrets. My nose and nostalgic musings still absolutely love this fresh yet spicy, complex and sophisticated (yet summertime casual) scent.
    Having Simultaneous Affairs with: Amouage Memoir Man, Fate Man, Interlude Man, Epic Extrait (yep... the femme version), Tribute, Homage, Opus IV, VI, & VII • Puredistance M, Black • Tauer L'Air & Carillon pour un Ange • Knize Ten Golden • L'Artisan Al Oudh, Traversee du Bosphore, Dzing! • TF Noir de Noir • Xerjoff Homme, Richwood, Regio, 1861, 1888, Zafar • Serge Lutens MKK, Gris Clair, Fille en Aiguilles, La Myrre • H de Parfums 1740, Noir Patchouli, Tub3 Animale • Abdes Salaam Tabac, Sharif, Mecca Balsam • Slumberhouse Vikt, Baque • MDCI Invasion Barbare, Chypre Palatin • Nicoläi NY, Vie de Chateau Intense, L'Eau Mixte • Dior Leather Oud & Patchouli Imperial • Chanel Sycomore • Guerlain Derby, Songe d'un Bois d'Ete • MFK Oud Cashmere Mood • Ormonde Jayne Man

Hi FumeHood, glad you like Regio. It's another winner in my books from Xerjoff.

My Top 3 summer scent.
    My top 16:

1. Joop! - Homme 2. Puredistance - M
    3. Tom Ford - Tobacco vanille 4. Tom Ford - Neroli portofino
    5. Tauer - L'air de desert marocaine 6. Armani Privé - Ambre orient
    7. Bond - Harrod's oud 8. Amouage - Jubilation XXV
    9. Parf. Brückner - Aoud 1 10. Clive Christian - X
    11.Xerjoff - Regio 12. Lush - Breath of God
    13. M.Micaleff - Art collec. 102 14. Armani Privé - Figuier eden
    15. Nasomatto - Pardon 16. Heeley - Oranges and lemons ...