Code of Conduct

Thread: I want you!

Cool I want you!

This will sound a bit weird, but trust me it'll all make sense eventually

So many of you have these amazing perfume wardrobes and I really want to feature a few people on a web page I'm building about perfume. It's going to be part of a commercial site, but I want to specifically promote the idea of being unashamedly in love with perfume and there will be plugs for perfume blogs and Basenotes too.

Please PM me if you're interested in being featured.
    I'll sort out some freebies for those selected.

Default Re: I want you!

Bump!

I would like to interview some of you - please send me a PM for more info!

Many thanks to those who have already applied Can't wait to feature you!

I'd like to go on record as saying that I've agreed to be in this project, it sounds like fun. And nukapai is a reliable BN'er, trustworthy and friendly. Cheers!
    Last edited by odysseusm; 29th June 2010 at 06:12 PM.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Basenotes Plus

I don't know if you're still looking for people Pia but I'd be happy to be involved.
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

"I want you to want me
    I need you to need me
    I love you to love me
    I'm begging you to beg me...
    "

Love that song!
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Blog Entries

I am not even sure I have a collection that is big enough for your purposes! (unless you count samples, hehe)
    But I'm game, and being unashamedly in love with perfume sounds like a good idea to me!

PM me if you want even tho I only got a tiddler of a collection but they are all much loved LOL !!!!

Hi Pia,
    I would also enjoy the opportunity to contribute in any way I can. If its not too late, of course.
    Dimitri.

Hey Pia,

*looks at date*

3 months too late!! but erm i'd love to contribute if you're willing to let me in!

Haha!

We've got off to a great start with some prominent Basenoters on there - you're more than welcome to apply. I've just replied to your PM.

I've now got interviews ready to go all the way through to November (if publishing once a week like I hope to), but I'd like to continue this feature beyond Christmas, so join in!

OK, Nukapai. count me in!

Reine

The project is lookin' good so far. How nice to read about others with such an interest. All the profiles, mine included, have an attractive look. I feel "famous"
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by odysseusm View Post
    The project is lookin' good so far. How nice to read about others with such an interest. All the profiles, mine included, have an attractive look. I feel "famous"
    My General Manager at work (aka my "ms. reality check") has taken to addressing me 'mr. famous reasonable' when she needs to make a point about my performance (Given I'm actually the MD this is higly amusing to me and anyone in earshot)

It's (harmless, grown up) fun and nice to see a few faces and hear a bit more from people - nice one, Pia.

If it still possible to participate, i loved the idea and would like to be in too

I went into Lush today and one of the SAs recognised me from mine and we chatted perfume for a bit