Code of Conduct

Blog Entries

Exclamation Etat Libre D'Orange - Tom of Finland reduced to 10 a bottle in Havery Nichols!

http://shop.harveynichols.com/fcp/ca...etFilters=true

It's been a while, I hope I'm not breaking any rules Notesy!
    Last edited by CoL; 18th June 2010 at 07:46 PM.
    Currently wearing: CK All by Calvin Klein

Default Re: Etat Libre D'Orange - Tom of Finland reduced to 10 a bottle in Havery Nichols!

Thanks for the tip. I think many people are terrified of the concepts of Etat Libre d'Orange, and the blatant imagery. Actually, I like some of their scents.

CoL, thank you for the news.
    "...put on clothes that are well-scented with incense. Even if youre somewhere where no one special will see you, you still feel a heady sense of pleasure inside." Things that make your heart beat fast (translated by Meredith McKinney), Sei Shonagon. The Pillow Book.

"The sunset is deeper and longer. The scent of the jasmine is stronger." Miracles. Pet Shop Boys

Dependent

Default Re: Etat Libre D'Orange - Tom of Finland reduced to 10 a bottle in Havery Nichols!

I really like TOF from my sample! On their delivery page, they don't seem to ship international do they?

Blog Entries

Poo I don't think they do. Alcohol content and all that.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by CoL View Post
    Poo I don't think they do. Alcohol content and all that.
    Oh yeah.... *sigh* I probably have to try Les Senteurs, they ship international at decent rates. But 10quid a bottle is impossible to beat! Thanks for sharing though, Col, I think many UK BNers would be really happy to snap them up....

hi there, yeah i was in there Wednesday & they had about 20 fully boxed bottles of Bond No9 fragrance they had reduced to 30 as well as the lovely Ulrich Lang 'Anvers 2' for 10 !

Blog Entries

OMG!!! Why don't I live near a Harvey Nicks!

*sigh* never mind! its all timing -was in there today & every single box of Bond had gone & they only had a sad pile of about 30 Bond No 9 candles left - i snapped up 5 different Bond fragrances at 30 each for 100ml- better than the 140 Bond normally charge!

Blog Entries

Now I want to cry