Code of Conduct

Default Odd and quite interesting. Lagerfeld : Kapsule Leather & Kapsule Amber

I visit fragrance.org regularly, and this is what`s really bizarre : Already at the middle of February(!) earlier this year I noticed that Mr. Michael Edwards had listed among three previous Kapsule fragrances two new comers; Kapsule Leather and Kapsule Amber. (They are still obviously listed in the directory)

I haven`t seen any information on these two new Kapsule perfumes anywhere to this day. And they obviously haven`t been launched. What is going on?

It`s not that I am a great fan of former three Kapsule scents (and I have only smelled two of those...Kapsule Floriental is quite nice, cheap suede leathery floral while as Kapsule Woody is also quite nice yet fairly lame fruity sandalwoody scent made by O.Cresp) , and its not just that I only love amber and leather , but I am really wondering what is going on here...

Once again; I saw these Kapsule Leather & Amber scents listed in the directory already 4 months ago.
    Last edited by PigeonMurderer; 18th June 2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: something funny

Default Re: Odd and quite interesting. Lagerfeld : Kapsule Leather & Kapsule Amber

Oh, I am interested!!!!
    I have not heard of these. I hope somebody else has.
    Evenstar

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Odd and quite interesting. Lagerfeld : Kapsule Leather & Kapsule Amber

News to me too...although I was not impressed with the three previous releases.

Yep. Still absolutely nothing on these.

And yet HERE THEY ARE LISTED.

Odd. But probably not that interesting after all.

OK. Not that I'm that much awaiting these ones to actually to be released but, I see they are still listed in the M. Edwards directory.

It's been over a year since Edwards put them into that directory, and still they haven't been released.

Has anyone got ANY THEORY about what is actually going on in here??

What ever happened to Kapsule Amber & Kapsule Leather ?

http://www.fragrance-editions.com/fa...2.asp?letter=k