Code of Conduct

Smile Dunhill Edition re-launch

as picture is re-launch Dunhill Edition or not.

"this product has been re-launched by dunhill with this new packaging and they are only supplying this product to a very selected retailers. Also the old dunhill was manufactured in Holland ( Nederlands) and al the current ones are munufactured in Germany" this Sentence is true or not please Knowledgeable people reply answer to me .

Default Re: Dunhill Edition re-launch

I think that is correct. I have seen it a couple of times. Must have reformulated it - the old version would never have survived IFRA regulations.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

I'm speaking about the new reformulation that just arrived today from the boutique. I'm at a loss for words here; in a bad way. It smells of Big Red cinnamon gum and cloves. I don't detect any nutmeg like I do in Elizabeth Arden's Intuition and the lemon is a faint supporting act. The quality is low and makes me think someone went to the grocery, poured lemon juice in a bottle, sprinkled clove cooking spice and soaked a piece on big red in it. It immediately induced a headache for me and made me feel ill. Needless to say, this doesn't happen often, but I had to box this stinker up and ship it back. I found nothing fresh nor appealing about it. I don't mean to offend the ones who love it.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

It's a shame as the vintage was wonderful, the reformulation has really been watered down.

I've got a mini from a few years ago. If that is any way representative - a lemon sitting in an ashtray - I think the glory days are long over for this scent.

Love the original Dunhill Edition. Not familiar with what has been relaunched.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.