Code of Conduct

Default Some fresh , nice , inexpensive and with long lasting for warm days??

hi friends ,

what do you think about it?
    I think that most of cases of fresh fruity/citrus fragrances for the summer do not last long on my skin...

so.....

Default Re: Some fresh , nice , inexpensive and with long lasting for warm days??

Chanel Allure Homme Sport, although it isn't inexpensive

Default Re: Some fresh , nice , inexpensive and with long lasting for warm days??

YSL Opium - one of the Summer Orient versions.
    The Bark Bites Back.

Chrome

Fragonard Vetyver. Should be easier to find in Spain, and if not it can be ordered easily from the Fragonard Web site.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Consider Eternity (Calvin Klein). Lasts long, has fruit & wood, can be had in small inexpensive bottles. Test it first.

Cuba Green: seems to be herbs and citronella with a mild woody/amber base. Natural and pleasant (and super cheap). Lasts very well, but you need to spray more for strong sillage, which is fine, considering the price.

After today I can tell you, Cool Water by davidoff. Wonderful. Since I have been a BNer I've seen quite a few negative reviews. Yesterday I bought a bottle just to see for myself and today I wore it for the first time. I like it a lot and received several compliments about smelling good. So there, try it, you might like it!!

Mugler Cologne! Can't go wrong with that!

Chrome, leau dissey, allure homme sport, platium egoiste

Ooops didnt notice the inexpensive part. The chanels are pricey
    Last edited by Dirtyylicous; 21st June 2010 at 05:44 AM.

Solo Loewe and Solo Loewe extreme- two modern yet classy, quite long lasting and non-generic male frags, suitable for being worn in summer and, since their manufacturer is Spanish, less inexpensive to purchase in Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmellow View Post
    Mugler Cologne! Can't go wrong with that!
    yesssss, always in my mind.probably next purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Solo Loewe and Solo Loewe extreme- two modern yet classy, quite long lasting and non-generic male frags, suitable for being worn in summer and, since their manufacturer is Spanish, less inexpensive to purchase in Spain
    well Ken,both of them are expensive even here, Loewe´s fragances have always high prices.Also Solo pop, the new one fron them, is fresh, fruity and nice for summer time.

Quote Originally Posted by fraddicted View Post
    After today I can tell you, Cool Water by davidoff. Wonderful. Since I have been a BNer I've seen quite a few negative reviews. Yesterday I bought a bottle just to see for myself and today I wore it for the first time. I like it a lot and received several compliments about smelling good. So there, try it, you might like it!!
    fraddicted, I own it and love it !!.Probably one of the best options for summer days: extremely versatil,good sillage,very fresh,aromatic.. a perfect scent. by the way, any other good by Davidoff?? thanx

Heyyyy buddy!

Have you tried Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude? Good stuff IMO.

Fragonard Magellan

Grey Flannel! Super green, super fresh, super cheap!

Plus 1 to Mugler cologne, especially for the "inexpensive" bit: 100 ml for about 30 quid in UK, and even cheaper on line. A winner!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Heyyyy buddy!

Have you tried Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude? Good stuff IMO.
    Hi man, and what does smell like? some says to Versace pour homme......

Versace Man Eau Fraiche, Quiksilver Men, Nautica Voyage and L´Eau Par by Kenzo
    Last edited by M.David; 21st June 2010 at 03:02 PM.

Sur la Plage

YSL Live Jazz
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Monsieur Balmain!

Quote Originally Posted by supperman View Post
    Grey Flannel! Super green, super fresh, super cheap!
    Yes yes yes! I'm wearing it on a hot miserable day today and it's great.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Marc Jacobs Fig. Not citrus, but I find it green and fresh and good for summer days. It's sold as a 'splash', but it lasts through a workday, at least for me. Not super-cheap at EUR50, but that is for a 300ml bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by blackened View Post
    Hi man, and what does smell like? some says to Versace pour homme......
    It starts out fruity-fresh and then becomes woody and musky, but please read the reviews, because I´m not good at describing scents. It´s definitely more elegant than Versace Pour Homme and doesn´t come across as synthetic and loud as Versace PH does IMO. Sillage is moderate and thanks to the musk it´s really long-lasting, on me easily 8 hours and more. A good allrounder!

any other good by Davidoff?? thanx
    Try Davidoff - Good Life. I love it for hot rainy days.

Another inexpensive long-lasting fresh scent is Curetti - Image Fresh Energy. It lasts 10hrs+ on me with only 4 or 5 sprays. it actually is strangely energizing.

Wing, Cool Water, and Animale for Men.
    Last edited by Asmo; 22nd June 2010 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NDN-01 View Post
    Try Davidoff - Good Life. I love it for hot rainy days.

Another inexpensive long-lasting fresh scent is Curetti - Image Fresh Energy. It lasts 10hrs+ on me with only 4 or 5 sprays. it actually is strangely energizing.
    thanx NDN , I´ve heard good reviews of that but It seems to have very poor longevity although very good smell.

hi friends ,

what do you think about it?
    I think that most of cases of fresh fruity/citrus fragrances for the summer do not last long on my skin...

so.....
    Chrome or even new Chrome Sport wich is really not bad, I have to admit.

thanx NDN , I´ve heard good reviews of that but It seems to have very poor longevity although very good smell.
    When I first got it I thought it had poor longevity, however, I've found that it really flourishes in humidity. A moderate/semi-moderate application can easily last eight hours on me. It's not a strong scent, but it lingers, continually wafting pleasantly. Too much of it can turn a little to sweet and kinda sticky feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    YSL Live Jazz
    +1. Also, try L'Occitane Badian which is of the similar vein.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

If you want fresh and inexpensive try Alfred Sung Hei. It's in the $20 range.

I think Chrome is good for your description. Is not cheap at all,about 60 usd the big bottle of 200 ml....Thats a very nice price.
    In my case last very long and have nice sillage....A little bit flat, but its nice.
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanel Allure Homme Sport
    "Nothing breaks up a team faster than.. Herpes"

-- Top --
    (1) Guerlain Tonka Imperiale (2) Creed Millesime Imperial
    (3) Creed Silver Mountain Water (4) Creed Aventus
    (5) Creed Green Irish Tweed (6) Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt
    (7) Amouage Reflection Man

Gai Mattiolo Uomo

L'Eau D'issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake

Quote Originally Posted by M.David View Post
    Versace Man Eau Fraiche, Quiksilver Men, Nautica Voyage and L´Eau Par by Kenzo
    M.David and the Versace Eau Fraiche Defense Frontline!!! Hi! M.David... i'm still trying to get something out of Eau Fraiche... doesn't smell on my skin. And what i mean to say is that it doesn't smell anything, like i didn't sprayed it at all.

Blackened I'm considering Mugler Cologne too for the day to day and office use. I like Chrome, but a close friend of mine uses it everyday. I just don't like to wear someone's else signature frag.

I'm considering Cool Water too... Live Jazz and Burberry Classic. I'll go hunting today i'll tell you if I find anything...

I'm looking forward to find A*Men Sunessence here in Sevilla. No luck yet though.

Nobody mentioned it, so I will - Versace Pour Homme ( very similar to Allure Homme Sport)

Chrome
    Chrome Sport
    Boss in motion black (very nice woody aromatic that has a fruity touch to it)
    Cerruti Pour Homme