Code of Conduct

Default Bond No.9 'BonBon Samples' help- which color for which fragrance?

Can anyone please help me to identify the samples in this picture? The one on the left (orange wrapper) is Little Italy, but I don't know the others. Any help is much appreciated!!

Last edited by morrison74; 20th June 2010 at 11:13 AM.
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Default Re: Bond No.9 'BonBon Samples' help- which color for which fragrance?

It's hard to say and I don't know the pink one but the rest look to be:

(left to right)
    Little Italy
    Pink wrapper (I don't know)
    Saks DNA for women
    Signature Perfume
    Hamptons
    Andy Warhol Silver Factory
    Andy Warhol Lexington Ave
    Last edited by Futami; 20th June 2010 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Futami View Post
    It's hard to say and I don't know the pink one but the rest look to be:

(left to right)
    Little Italy
    Pink wrapper (I don't know)
    Saks DNA for women
    Signature Perfume
    Hamptons
    Andy Warhol Silver Factory
    Andy Warhol Lexington Ave
    Excellent!! Thanks Futami!! Much appreciated!
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

I know you may already know this. But if you plan on using these yourself, once you open them, they say what frag it is on the little sample. If you plan on selling/giving them to someone else and didn't want to open them beforehand, then I'd suggest going with what Futami said.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    I know you may already know this. But if you plan on using these yourself, once you open them, they say what frag it is on the little sample. If you plan on selling/giving them to someone else and didn't want to open them beforehand, then I'd suggest going with what Futami said.
    Hi mtgproxo5! Yes, I did know this thanks. I'm actually buying them for myself very cheaply online as a 'blind' purchase. The seller a) doesn't know anything about fragrance- her words, not mine (she sells clothes and shoes) and b) has very limited English. When I asked her what they were called, she replied BonolNO9 New Yprk. She only wants a few bucks for them so I figured it would be easier to just buy them than ask her again....

Wanted