Code of Conduct

Default Age range for Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Allure Editon Blanche?

Hi, I was wondering what the age range is recommended for Chanel Allure Sport and Edition Blanche. Also what's the projection and longevity on it? (I'm thinking of blind buying one of these fragrances)

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

15+ but it's really up to you.

Sillage and longevity is best with the Édition Blanche,
    as it is an Eau de Toilette Concentreé. I also like the
    smell of that the most, it's a creamy lemon, whereas
    the Sport is a straight up citrus!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Age range for Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Allure Editon Blanche?

I'm afraid you have to be at least 14 to wear those, ThxDiamond13.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Hmm perfect! I saw robes08 review of edition blanche where he recommended it for older gentlemen but i'd also read reviews stating almost any age can wear it. I'm still in high school so I figure either one should do. Edition Blanche seems intersting to me so I suppose I'll purchase that first.

I've only smelled the Allure Homme Sport, which smells like it's targeting the high school to university crowd, but I think it's versatile enough that anyone could get away with it.

It smells cheaply made, much like Axe body spray, but has a nice smell, especially for casual days out.

Sillage and longeavity are excellent for Allure Homme Sport. I'm not sure about Blanche.

The age is the same for those two as it is for any other fragrance - anyone who likes it, wears it.

No age range.

Post Thanks / Like

You can only wear it if you are between 19 years and 3 months and 39 years and 6 months. If outside of those age ranges your skin will begin to swell up & eventually you will spontaneously combust. Beware
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony87 View Post
    You can only wear it if you are between 19 years and 3 months and 39 years and 6 months. If outside of those age ranges your skin will begin to swell up & eventually you will spontaneously combust. Beware
    Wooh! thanks sounds like I'd better be careful!...

Edit: Does it really smell like axe?? now I'm a bit skeptical lol.
    Last edited by thxdiamond13; 21st June 2010 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thxdiamond13 View Post
    Wooh! thanks sounds like I'd better be careful!...

Edit: Does it really smell like axe?? now I'm a bit skeptical lol.
    It has the same strange chemical smell as Axe. The first time I put it on I thought, "where have I smelled this before?" Then I found my bottle of Axe and did a comparison--same chemical waft.

Chanel frags are, to my nose, very cheaply made. To me, AHS smells like something that should be sold in a spray can at the drug store. But like I said, it does have a nice smell.

Sample it yourself before you buy.

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thxdiamond13 View Post
    Does it really smell like axe??
    Not by a long shot ... try them out, they are both delish!

Post Thanks / Like

1-100 is ur final answer
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

It doesn't resemble anything like Axe to my nose.

I'm with the Duc ... they're both enjoyable.
    I'd suggest that Allure Homme Sport is probably the safer blind buy. Seems to have more general appeal, whereas you have to really like lemon (and I do!) to like the Édition Blanche. But that's just my opinion.