Code of Conduct

Thread: WINGS for MEN

Default WINGS for MEN

Im really into this fragrance at the moment. I know its very run of the mill and its been around for ages but its nice. It reminds me of a dtergent i used to use and its very clean . Its not your typical marine scent..its kind of unusual. what do you guys think

Blog Entries

Default Re: WINGS for MEN

smells like laundry soap or a pseudo-barbershop. i use the aftershave more than the actual EDT

A clean scent that's easy to like.....I'm surprised that this is not more popular with the main stream scents..... This fits well into this clean, out of the shower, I'm not going to offend anyone group of fragrances.....With all of the Gio clones on the market this fits in perfect.....Gary

Wings is rather heavy on lavender and mint. I find it a bit cloying if anything.

i love it ... and its s cheap and inexpensive...ive been rocking it everyday for a week now

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Wings for Men, especially the original Giorgio Beverly Hills issue, is a wonderful frag IMO. Inexpensive but very nice. The blue bottle screams aquatic but Wings does not wear aquatic on me. A good Cool Water alternative.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

i feel this fragrance wears very fresh woodsy..i can detect a bit of aquatic tendencies in the beginning but it fades into something a little powdery fresh

An unannoying Cool Water type scent. It lacks whatever it is that makes Cool Water annoying to my nose. Better drydown, no more metallic annoying notes at the end, more woodsy/powdery. Cheap too.

funny how different people like this scent and others dont. weird. But i understand i cant stand that god awful KOUROS that people around here rave about. cat piss in a bottle.. so i will enjoy my WINGS haha and i think the price tag is amazing ! cheap price doesnt always mean cheap quality

Gotta give a thumbs up. It's a very nice floral aquatic to me. I like the clean vibe it gives. I think the name is a little off-putting and maybe if it had a "cooler" name it might be more popular. I have a small bottle and plan on getting a larger one when it runs out - I like to be free with the trigger on this one.

It smells like cotton candy to me. I like it, although it is too young for me.

It is a powerful scent a little can go a long way - very strong sillage also.

yes i agree Scentimus..i sprayed 3 sprays this morning @ 8 PDT and i can still smell the sweet aroma

fountain

i'm very much interested in wings but i have no idea what PDT means.
    could you pls tell me how long it holds on (in hours), and what its projection is.
    best regards, f

It is a very nice fragrance and I categorize it with the original Nautica. Is wings still made? Where to get it?
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Quote Originally Posted by fountain View Post
    i'm very much interested in wings but i have no idea what PDT means.
    could you pls tell me how long it holds on (in hours), and what its projection is.
    best regards, f
    I believe he is referancing Pacific time zone which would mean that it is still projecting after 12+ hrs on him.

On me, Wings lasts 12+ hrs easily, although it tends to fade and return (don't know if this is my nose or not). It projects quite well, but is not overpowering. I use 4-6 sprays under my shirt.

@ Scentologist: I believe it is still being made as I see often in discount retailers and drugstores for $15-25 for 100ml. It can be found on Amazon for around $20.

Regards,

...NDN-01!!!

fountain

Quote Originally Posted by NDN-01 View Post
    I believe he is referancing Pacific time zone which would mean that it is still projecting after 12+ hrs on him.

On me, Wings lasts 12+ hrs easily, although it tends to fade and return (don't know if this is my nose or not). It projects quite well, but is not overpowering. I use 4-6 sprays under my shirt.

@ Scentologist: I believe it is still being made as I see often in discount retailers and drugstores for $15-25 for 100ml. It can be found on Amazon for around $20.

Regards,

...NDN-01!!!
    thank you very much. regards.

Wings is long lasting for sure.....A very nice fragrance with a very nice price and Great lasting power!!!
    Gary

I'd like to try this by wearing it for a full day to see if I have a better opinion of it, because I find it very unique. I've only sampled it on my wrist, and although the opening accord was great, it quickly degenerated into a rather disgusting, sharp smell of synthetic wood and laundry detergent. However, despite this, something about it was interesting and unique, and I can't put my finger on it. I want to try Wings again.

And yes, the longevity was excellent for the two times I'd sampled it.
    Check out my blog Pour Monsieur, a no-nonsense guide to men's fragrances:
    http://pourmonsieurblog.blogspot.com/

Any fragrance that should not be worn in public, should be worn in public.