Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Dependent morrison74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    2,160

    Default Vintage Jardins de Bagatelle?

    Hi. Could anyone tell me if this is a vintage bottle of Jardins de Bagatelle please....many thanks!!

    Attachment 6426
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

    Wanted



  2. #2

    Default Re: Vintage Jardins de Bagatelle?

    Not sure Morrison74 but it looks exactly the same as the on I purchased in Nice in
    2005. Has the original been reformulated? Great white floral bouquet.
    Last edited by kewart; 22nd June 2010 at 07:53 AM. Reason: spelling

  3. #3

    Default Re: Vintage Jardins de Bagatelle?

    Just checked and it came out in 1983 so I guess this is the one and only version.

  4. #4
    Dependent morrison74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    2,160

    Default Re: Vintage Jardins de Bagatelle?

    Quote Originally Posted by kewart View Post
    Just checked and it came out in 1983 so I guess this is the one and only version.
    Hey. Thanks for your help. Is the juice in yours the same colour as it is in this one? My friend has a bottle (bought in the last few years) and hers is not anywher near as dark..
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

    Wanted



  5. #5

    Default Re: Vintage Jardins de Bagatelle?

    I have a 50 ml bottle on swap page. Bottle top is different, but the writing is the same. Mine must be around 83 too.
    Eliza
    (seems like vintage L'origan was made just for me)

  6. #6

    Default Re: Vintage Jardins de Bagatelle?

    Hi

    Yes, it looks like the good stuff to me. The new juice is paler, with a clear stopper on the bottle, and the new all gold box. I recently bought a new bottle, and it was very different to the one I already had. After several e-mails between myself and Guerlain CS, they pretty much 'fessed up to the reformulation, without saying it explicitly. Terrible shame.

    Hope this helps.

  7. #7
    Dependent morrison74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    2,160

    Default Re: Vintage Jardins de Bagatelle?

    Quote Originally Posted by honestflora View Post
    Hi

    Yes, it looks like the good stuff to me. The new juice is paler, with a clear stopper on the bottle, and the new all gold box. I recently bought a new bottle, and it was very different to the one I already had. After several e-mails between myself and Guerlain CS, they pretty much 'fessed up to the reformulation, without saying it explicitly. Terrible shame.

    Hope this helps.
    That doesn't just help. It nails it!! Thanks!!
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

    Wanted



  8. #8
    Dependent morrison74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    2,160

    Default Re: Vintage Jardins de Bagatelle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza View Post
    I have a 50 ml bottle on swap page. Bottle top is different, but the writing is the same. Mine must be around 83 too.
    So that's at least 3 different bottle styles since it's release...thanks for your help!
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

    Wanted



Similar Threads

  1. Jardins de Bagatelle... my new love...
    By j4ck in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24th August 2009, 09:25 PM
  2. Bench testing Jardins de Bagatelle.
    By N_Tesla in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27th May 2009, 12:25 PM
  3. Guys with Jardins de Bagatelle
    By Mr. G in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13th January 2009, 03:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000