Code of Conduct
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Results 1,171 to 1,191 of 1191

Default Re: just got my samples of aventus.... ehhh

It didn't blow me away when i first tried it either. I do feel like there's an addiction factor to it though...the more i wear it, the more i want to wear it again

Quote Originally Posted by drseid View Post
    This.
    + 2

Default Re: AVENTUS by Creed

Ok... Well now that I fully wore aventus....

Totally buying a split on here. The stuff is so delicious. Definitely needs to be sprayed on from about 8-10" away. It is amazing, soft, sweet, leathery. I put it on 3 hours ago and I can still smell it every time I move.

I bought a 30 ml sample on ebay and I gave it to my 15 yo brother since it was pretty simple for me and no longevity and sillage but in my 15 yo the smell is OK not that good and I can feel it even at 1 meter.... well I see aventus does not work for me but at least a little much better in my little brother

I just got a bottle of this, just wondering why my whole insert is written in all arabic? Everything else looks/ smells legit... Will test the longevity too

Quote Originally Posted by xxsjxx1 View Post
    I just got a bottle of this, just wondering why my whole insert is written in all arabic? Everything else looks/ smells legit... Will test the longevity too
    You have a fake! Just kidding. It's a 3rd party vendor bottle. My Royal Oud has an Arabic insert. It was a bottle that was original meant for the middle eastern market. The Arabic writing and Toilet Water stamps are something that have been discussed plenty on this forum. You'll have to get used to it if you buy from online discounters.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

When 500ml bottles NYC Boutique recieve? http://www.creedboutique.com/creed-p...854009347.html

There was no splits cuz that recently.

At the end of the day, I like but do not love Aventus. Very good cologne, but it's not like an All-Time Top 5 for me. Glad I have it, but I could sure live without it. I have about 4 other Creeds I like better.

I was actually the first person to post a review of Aventus -- I've just noticed. Do I get a prize???

Quote Originally Posted by Dailey View Post
    + 2
    +3. Wore this off and on for weeks now and it's just unremarkable. I get more reaction wearing TdH and its cheaper and better quality to me. I like many Creeds too.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by Kaern View Post
    I was actually the first person to post a review of Aventus -- I've just noticed. Do I get a prize???

You should have been banned.

WHAT!??!? Someone commented in the Aventus thread rather than creating a new thread? I didn't know that was even possible!

Surely, this must be a sign of the end of times. THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT!!! ...or something.
    I have a 100ml Gucci Pour Homme 2003 that I'll swap for Reflection Man or De Bachmakov. PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Basteri View Post
    Creed of Paris, supplier of bespoke fragrances to royalty and aristocracy since 1760, has named a polo team after its newest scent for men. Called Aventus and inspired by Napoleon, the luxurious fragrance was created by hand from ingredients sourced from important locations in the great emperor’s life. The newest addition to Creed’s prestigious Permanent Collection, it will debut this fall at Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and the Creed boutique in New York City. The newly-minted Creed Aventus polo team meanwhile will play at high-profile matches this summer in England and France.

Aventus, which takes its name from an ancient word meaning “success”, contains blackcurrant from Corsica, where Napoleon was born; bergamot from Italy, site of victories that made him famous; Calville Blanc apples from France, where he rose to be emperor; royal pineapple, Napoleon’s favorite palace dessert; Napoleon Roses, named in his honor; Louisana birch, the wood of his throne; Jasmine from Egypt, where his empire reached; and oak moss from Spain, which he conquered, among other ingredients. Part of the proceeds from U.S. sales benefits American Rivers, protecting U.S. waterways from harm.
    .......Creed "fairy tales" again. Welcome to Disneyland.
    RARE PERFUME DECANTS - FACEBOOK (closed group) - Hundreds of ultra rare extraits available, including Djedi and Nombre Noir.

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    .......Creed "fairy tales" again. Welcome to Disneyland.
    Then call me Mickey Mouse because my wife loved it on me when I got home! But I admit IMHO it's not that great, except that women love it.

Aventus smells good but I think the reason I keep wearing it is because of the feedback from the opposite sex.

NEVER fails to get compliments from women.

Quote Originally Posted by martinijo View Post
    You should have been banned.
    I know -- I have got to live with it. What have I spawned.

My wife even commented that she could still smell it on me this morning. Powerful, quality stuff.

Frag Bomb Squadron XIII

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    Then call me Mickey Mouse because my wife loved it on me when I got home! But I admit IMHO it's not that great, except that women love it.
    Gals dig Mickey Mouse, that's why.

Does anybody know anyone doing splits to the US? I can't seem to find any… looking for 120-250ml. I can buy it off of creed once they get more in stock! Advice would be awesome
    Last edited by seahawk; 27th March 2013 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawk View Post
    Does anybody know anyone doing splits to the US? I can't seem to find any… looking for 120-250ml. I can buy it off of creed once they get more in stock! Advice would be awesome
    http://www.creedboutique.com/creed-p...854009347.html
    Want to trade - Chanel Platinum Egoiste for Dior Eau Sauvage...
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/394...82#post3308582

Thanks,

but I was trying to do a split to save some $ I did one on here about a year ago and it went over smoothly, so thought I might take a stab at it again!

… edit and I just saw yours :O
    Last edited by seahawk; 27th March 2013 at 06:28 AM.