Code of Conduct

Default Clean Shower Fresh for Men

anyone tried?

Default Re: Clean Shower Fresh for Men

Have you tried it, Bulldog22? Do you own it? Do you like it?

Why do you ask about that one?
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

I have not tried. Just looking for something different, and seemed like a potential new scent for this blistering Tennessee summer (without breaking the bank).

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

I smelled it at Sephora; it's unisex, really. Pleasant but not long enough lasting for me, given the price.

Sur la Plage

I tried it. I think you would be better off just taking a shower, plus it is cheaper.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I own a bottle and it smells amazing on the dry down.its a very citrust clean scent.a little synthetic at first but warms up quite nicely. its cheap on ebay

I just put this on at lunch and came back to my co-workers telling me how strong it was and unpleasant for them. They have made a few comments over the past few weeks about other of my fragrances so I told them today "FINE I'm not wearing any more cologne to work."

They really pissed me off so I called them a bunch of boring stiffs. And no, I do not over spritz!

BTW, this Frag is quite nice. It's fresh and clean (wink wink). The dry down reminds me a bit of Banana Republic "M" for Men.

I look forward to wearing it on evenings and weekends. And "F" off to my co-workers.
    Last edited by atrac; 5th November 2010 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atrac View Post
    I just put this on at lunch and came back to my co-workers telling me how strong it was and unpleasant for them. They have made a few comments over the past few weeks about other of my fragrances so I told them today "FINE I'm not wearing any more cologne to work."

They really pissed me off so I called them a bunch of boring stiffs. And no, I do not over spritz!
    You wear fragrance because YOU like it or you're trying to please others? I've gotten negative comments over the years with certain frags and my opinion is screw you if you don't like it.

If you like to wear cologne, not wearing it you're only hurting yourself.

Yeah, I do wear it for myself. I enjoy frags a LOT and it's going to be a big loss. But they've made such a "stink" about it and I'm so tired of hearing anything from them that I'm just going to not do it anymore. I can apply when I get home and on weekends.

It'll save me that much more on bottle usage.

(BTW, sorry to hijack the thread with my rant! It's funny though because I literally just bought it at lunch from Marshall's and then "the event" happened...and then I saw this thread. LOL)

When I come in on Monday, I'm going to tell them "if you smell anything, it's my shower gel. And if you ask me to stop using that then I'm going to HR." :P

P.S. I just remembered that I called them WHINEY & boring stiffs. LOL
    Last edited by atrac; 5th November 2010 at 10:20 PM.

I currently have a big bottle of it (almost empty now). I was using it as my every day work frag. I love the clean citrusy smell, however the longevity blows (3 hrs at best). I have dry skin, and even the powerhouses only last 5-6 hrs on me. The original Clean for Men smells even better to me. Despite how much I love the smell, I probably won't buy any more once I use this bottle up, simply because of the lack of longevity.