Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Which is your favourite L'Artisan?

Dzing!, by a mile. I haven't tried the entire line, but on me they are very transparent and fleeting, and Dzing! is the only one that has really moved me so far.

While this house facinates me, I have a difficult time actually wearing these fragrances. Dzing is weird & wonderful, but I am put off by the "elephant aroma". Passage D'Enfer is wonderful when it smells like lilies, but it is not so wonderful when it smells like Pinesol. Vanilia is a great vanilla, but I like SL Un Bois Vanille better. (I have not tried Havana Vanille yet.) Right now I am wearing Premier Fig and it is my absolute favorite fig fragrance. And La Chasse aux Papillons is a beautiful white floral but it has suffered a bit with the reformulation. Still, it is lovely...and I don't like most florals.

Just had my first introduction to L'Artisan this week -- with Nuit de Tubereuse, and I'm blown away. I've never smelled anything quite like this -- maybe the closest thing in my collection is Bulgari Black. I'm very drawn to woody, resiny scents, but this NDT has the darkness of old wooden boxes with these amazing florals that keep drifting in and out of it -- it lasts forever and keeps changing. Delicious! Now I want to sample all of them...

I adore Tea for Two. Can never get enough of that stuff.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

kewart:

I see there is a new SMN Iris at Aedes:

http://www.aedes.com/product.php?product_id=2705

and they have that "free book" (Quintessentially Perfume) offer again until the 18th. (With purchase of $150.)

Have you smelled this SMN?