Code of Conduct

Default So you have just been invited to Hugh Hefners's biggest birthday bash ever....

at the Playboy Mansion. What fragrance would you wear??

(Feel free to note any seasonal specific choices, but as a default assume summer)

Default Re: So you have just been invited to Hugh Hefners's biggest birthday bash ever....

Le Labo Rose 31 or Creed Windsor.

Vintage Tabarome if it was winter.

Default Re: So you have just been invited to Hugh Hefners's biggest birthday bash ever....

I'd probably be in the pool most of the time, so no scent.

Hmmm, this is no time to be a fancy basenoter and break out the unpronounceable niche frags. This calls for serious sexiness. If my Body Kouros comes in the mail on time, maybe I'll wear that.

Musc Ravageur

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    Musc Ravageur
    seconded... or MKK
    Working on updating my cologne wardrobe!

Favorite House: Editions de Parfum de Frederick Malle

Bois du Portugal or Royal English Leather. It just makes sense to me.

Something quite formal actually and while I fully agree with frags like Vintage Tabarome and BDP, I would also suggest Floris No. 89, Czech & Speake No. 88, Endymion or Opus 1870 by Penhaligons

I imagine everyone would be wearing rather sweet scents, so I'd break out an incense based perfume.
    But once you get locked into a serious perfume collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

I won't bother. I'll probably get on my skin whatever the playboy bunnies got on... Heh.

A Taste of Heaven By Kilian

Creed Windsor or whatever smells like money - Bond No. 9 Wall Street perhaps?

will be wearing Habit Rouge and a Red Robe........

So as not to appear as just another desperate guy who's foaming at the mouth at having been invited to the mansion, I'd be subtle. Maybe go with a nice cologne from T&H or Trumper.

There`re some Playboy perfumes for men.
    But I`d choose Vetiver by Goutal. to feel confident myself
    Vetiver The Great!!!

You guys realize there will be playboy bunnies there, right?

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    I'd probably be in the pool most of the time, so no scent.
    jajajajajaja me too

Double Click

Secretions Magnifique. They say scent is a great way to tap into someone's memory. A little associative nudge never hurt anyone did it?
    Last edited by mtgprox05; 25th June 2010 at 01:57 AM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Blog Entries

^made me lol

i'd wear Le Male or John Varvatos most likely, learning more to Varvatos since it smells like James Bond

I'd wear my shark-tooth necklace so I wouldn't have to worry about a scent.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Silver Mountain Water or Millesime Imperial (Creed)

If it was a formal event I would go with Creed Windsor. Body Kouros for a more casual/sexy approach.

I'd be wearing Ténéré by Paco Rabanne for this occassion!