Code of Conduct

Default Mont Blanc Individuel pour homme & pour femme

Is it fair to say that, these two releases by Mont Blanc are stunning releases?

Recent sampling of Leau by Serge Lutens was kinda eye opener for me. rarely does a house, especially like Lutens, come up with a bold release like this one and imho, it's a refreshing change. Leau by Lutens is a splendid interpretation of what we (Bners) otherwise generalise as designer scents. However, to me Leau represents much more than that.

It took a lutens for me to go back and dwell on some underrated desgner releases which try to emulate the same level of quality and impression. Mont Blanc Individuel is one such scent. i would encourage everyone to sample both the mens and ladies version. The Ladies version is a wonderful Unisex, offering a fresh bouquet of soft florals under musk and bit of vanilla. The mens version is a refined, lighter version of Creed Original Santal. I would prefer Individuel any day over OS though.

Default Re: Mont Blanc Individuel pour homme & pour femme

I have the men's and love it.

I like the idea, and it's natural smelling and competently made, but it's just a bit too sweet for me, hence it's place on my swap list.

I saw this thread and decided to make Individuel PH my SOTD today. I really dig it. Somewhat like Joop and Original Santal, it holds its own nicely. I don't really have a lot to add, but I do thnk this is a really underrated scent of very high quality. I got mine dirt cheap at Marshalls a couple of years ago. It's a nice sweet scent with some depth and character. One of the reasons I never bought Original Santal was because I like this one so much that I can't see myself wanting to spend more on OS.

thnx for your kind notes everyone.

I have the mens, use to love it. However, it quickly turned to a synthetic whisp of it's former self not retaining any of the character. I see your comparison to OS because it has a type of red berries vibe to it but the Tonka and quality of ingredients is what separates the two. Individuel is nice but on me, not lasting.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?