Code of Conduct

Exclamation SAVE THE DATE: London BN mimi meet 16th of July!

Hi all!

For those of us who can't get to USA for whatever reason, there will be no official BN meet this year, but that doesn't mean we can't hook up anyway.

I'd love to invite all of you to a perfume event in London on Friday 16th of July. I am not allowed to tell you more at this stage, but it'd be a fun place to start a perfumery meet - and then we could move on to Marylebone High Street, eat at Pizza Express, go to Diptyque, L'artisan and so forth... and maybe go see the new Avery perfumery, or pop to Harrods or anywhere else people want to go.

Even if just a handful of you are up for it that'd be super cool!

No fees or official programme items - we'd just sort out our own travel and lunch bills as we go along.

Default Re: SAVE THE DATE: London BN mimi meet 16th of July!

Hi, Thank you for being organised. Sadly I cannot make it and would love to have come. It hits the school leavers picnic and being a mumsy, perfume must come second. I hope you all have a lovely day and maybe catch the next unofficial one. Please take pics and show and tell afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by mumsy View Post
    Hi, Thank you for being organised. Sadly I cannot make it and would love to have come. It hits the school leavers picnic and being a mumsy, perfume must come second. I hope you all have a lovely day and maybe catch the next unofficial one. Please take pics and show and tell afterwards.
    Maybe next time!

There seems to be a fair amount of unofficial mini-meets going on so maybe you'll get a chance to hook up with some fellow perfumistas at some point. It's really a lovely experience

By the way everyone: if you go to http://www.gorillaperfume.com you can register for the event on any day between 14th and 18th of July. I'd like to meet up with those who come from BN, so let me know here or PM me if you're coming